Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Mothers Grill in Fed Hill Robbed at Gunpoint

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    It's the tone of the argument. That if Maryland had more lenient gun laws than armed robberies, like Mothers Grill, could have been deterred, or stopped during execution. As if on the flip side, a state with lenient gun laws, like Texas, these types of crime or a rare occurrence. I would argue that places that have poverty, low education and income, are more susceptible to those crimes within those communities and their immediate surrounding area.

So in short its the tone your side uses that I dislike. The "Look a robbery or shooting in a state with strict gun laws...if only they had guns this wouldn't have happened." Criminals will prey upon citizens with or without firearms. Armed citizens does nothing to solve the actual causes that led people to commit crime.
    :insane:

If the criminal is shot, then I'd argue that a whole lot of causes of crime would be fixed. Also save a lot of taxpayers money on a lengthy trial.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post

If the criminal is shot, then I'd argue that a whole lot of causes of crime would be fixed. Also save a lot of taxpayers money on a lengthy trial.
    And jail sustainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post

You mean like... here:

Two Men Use Girl As Human Shield — Until Her Father Guns Them Down