Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravens trivia

1. Ravens trivia

Just saw this trivia question on Pawn Stars and the correct answer they had listed put a huge smile on my face.

Q: Chuck Howley is the only player to lose the game and ______ in the same Super Bowl

A: Be named MVP - named MVP after the Baltimore Ravens beat the Dallas Cowboys 16-13 in Super Bowl V.

Re: Ravens trivia

Quote Originally Posted by Rudedog View Post
    Just saw this trivia question on Pawn Stars and the correct answer they had listed put a huge smile on my face.

Q: Chuck Howley is the only player to lose the game and ______ in the same Super Bowl

A: Be named MVP - named MVP after the Baltimore Ravens beat the Dallas Cowboys 16-13 in Super Bowl V.
    The problem with that answer is that it's wrong. It was the Baltimore COLTS, not the Ravens. I actually saw that episode myself and ROLF.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Heard someone talking about that today on 1057. Did anyone get a screenshot of it?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

One of the reasons I hate Pawn Stars. The other is that if Howley walked in there with the MVP award, they'd give him $20 and some gum for it.

Blog Entries

Howley might take that deal. He was never proud of winning that, considering they lost the SB and it was a terrible game.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Here's some Ravens trivia: Who is the new o-line coach of the Cleveland Browns? Answer: former Ravens offensive line coach Andy Moeller!

easy one; which SB winning Raven also won a Grey Cup (CFL)?
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Which Ravens Super Bowl MVP had his celebration dinner at McDonald's ?
    Hint : He took the bus to get there too... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    easy one; which SB winning Raven also won a Grey Cup (CFL)?
    I'm pretty sure it was O.J. Brigance. I know he played for the 1995 Baltimore Stallions (Grey Cup Champs), and I'm pretty sure he was on the 2000 Ravens roster.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was O.J. Brigance. I know he played for the 1995 Baltimore Stallions (Grey Cup Champs), and I'm pretty sure he was on the 2000 Ravens roster.
    correct. Are we really playing a trivia game here, or are we just joking around with dumb questions?

Here's a serious one, what is Michael McCrary's connection to the justice system?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    ... Are we really playing a trivia game here, or are we just joking around with dumb questions?
    Sorry scally, it's a habit I find hard to break... Bc

Blog Entries

well, sailorsam posted an "honest" trivia question, the ones before were just joke ones.

No one have a guess for the McCrary one? It was something I randomly found out this morning when searching about something else.

Hint: It's about a court considered the most SUPREME of the land...