Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Brendon Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...and-marijuana/

Well, that's just great.

That guy is just. .. hard to trust.

Though it's so ridiculously stupid that marijuana isn't legal. The whole drug thing is so overblown anyways. Even with the REAL drugs, there are many that can do them quite a few times without getting super addicted for life.

Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...and-marijuana/

Well, that's just great.

That guy is just. .. hard to trust.

Though it's so ridiculously stupid that marijuana isn't legal. The whole drug thing is so overblown anyways. Even with the REAL drugs, there are many that can do them quite a few times without getting super addicted for life.
    So then I was looking around, and I’m like ‘OK, where is the security?’ I looked and for some reason we didn’t have regular police
    :word

Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

Lolz

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

That dude's in the wrong profession.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Why is BA hard to trust?

As for the article, meh. Weed is no big secret in the league.

Blog Entries

Im not sure why BA is hard to trust either.

Im more trying to figure out which team hes talking about. Im not sure how easy it would be to confirm if the Ravens hired security or used police for the SB or not. I know from his own admission BA stayed in the hotel a lot this past SB vs with the bears where he went out and partied. not sure that really shines any light.

Id like to think our players were smart enough not to be doing that before the big game but at the same time, werent IR and PS players also invited to the SB? very easily could have been a player already deemed not playing and just taking in the SB for all its worth. I tend to lean that this is a non issue. Weed may be legal and allowed in the NFL in the next 5 years.
    -JAB

I have a hard time believing John Harbaugh would allow flagrant marijuana use the way BA describes it (with basically tacit approval, given the remark about making sure private security instead of LE was on scene.) A VERY hard time believing that. Lovie Smith, though, would not surprise me in the slightest. So I'm going to go ahead and assume that BA is talking about Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    I have a hard time believing John Harbaugh would allow flagrant marijuana use the way BA describes it (with basically tacit approval, given the remark about making sure private security instead of LE was on scene.) A VERY hard time believing that. Lovie Smith, though, would not surprise me in the slightest. So I'm going to go ahead and assume that BA is talking about Chicago.
    Tacit approval is pro forma in the league and I don't think Harbs is any different.

There's a reason they only have one announced weed test at the beginning of the league year.

First the gay marriage crusade, now he's exposing the secret toking. This guy will do anything for attention.

Blog Entries

Total non-story. What amazes me is a guy like BA who otherwise seems to be ahead on the curve as far as a progressive understanding of the society works, is somehow taken aback by something like this. Really, dude? This surprises YOU?

I could see Tim Tebow or AJ McCarron running around looking for a hall monitor to tell, but BA?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    First the gay marriage crusade, now he's exposing the secret toking. This guy will do anything for attention.
    Starting to look that way.

I guess next he'll start in about the usage of PED's and become the NFL's version of Jose Canseco.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Total non-story. What amazes me is a guy like BA who otherwise seems to be ahead on the curve as far as a progressive understanding of the society works, is somehow taken aback by something like this. Really, dude? This surprises YOU?

I could see Tim Tebow or AJ McCarron running around looking for a hall monitor to tell, but BA?
    Yeah the lookin for security part is what causes me to look at BA like "seriously dude?"

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk