Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 57
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,959
    Blog Entries
    1

    Brendon Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl



    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...and-marijuana/

    Well, that's just great.

    That guy is just. .. hard to trust.

    Though it's so ridiculously stupid that marijuana isn't legal. The whole drug thing is so overblown anyways. Even with the REAL drugs, there are many that can do them quite a few times without getting super addicted for life.




  2. #2

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...and-marijuana/

    Well, that's just great.

    That guy is just. .. hard to trust.

    Though it's so ridiculously stupid that marijuana isn't legal. The whole drug thing is so overblown anyways. Even with the REAL drugs, there are many that can do them quite a few times without getting super addicted for life.
    So then I was looking around, and Iím like ĎOK, where is the security?í I looked and for some reason we didnít have regular police




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    944

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Lolz

    Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    2,291
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    That dude's in the wrong profession.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"




  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,957

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Why is BA hard to trust?

    As for the article, meh. Weed is no big secret in the league.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  6. #6

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Im not sure why BA is hard to trust either.

    Im more trying to figure out which team hes talking about. Im not sure how easy it would be to confirm if the Ravens hired security or used police for the SB or not. I know from his own admission BA stayed in the hotel a lot this past SB vs with the bears where he went out and partied. not sure that really shines any light.

    Id like to think our players were smart enough not to be doing that before the big game but at the same time, werent IR and PS players also invited to the SB? very easily could have been a player already deemed not playing and just taking in the SB for all its worth. I tend to lean that this is a non issue. Weed may be legal and allowed in the NFL in the next 5 years.
    -JAB




  7. #7

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    I have a hard time believing John Harbaugh would allow flagrant marijuana use the way BA describes it (with basically tacit approval, given the remark about making sure private security instead of LE was on scene.) A VERY hard time believing that. Lovie Smith, though, would not surprise me in the slightest. So I'm going to go ahead and assume that BA is talking about Chicago.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    22,957

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    I have a hard time believing John Harbaugh would allow flagrant marijuana use the way BA describes it (with basically tacit approval, given the remark about making sure private security instead of LE was on scene.) A VERY hard time believing that. Lovie Smith, though, would not surprise me in the slightest. So I'm going to go ahead and assume that BA is talking about Chicago.
    Tacit approval is pro forma in the league and I don't think Harbs is any different.

    There's a reason they only have one announced weed test at the beginning of the league year.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,082

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    First the gay marriage crusade, now he's exposing the secret toking. This guy will do anything for attention.




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,578
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Total non-story. What amazes me is a guy like BA who otherwise seems to be ahead on the curve as far as a progressive understanding of the society works, is somehow taken aback by something like this. Really, dude? This surprises YOU?

    I could see Tim Tebow or AJ McCarron running around looking for a hall monitor to tell, but BA?
    No one likes us, and we don't care.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Wilmington, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,578
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    First the gay marriage crusade, now he's exposing the secret toking. This guy will do anything for attention.
    Starting to look that way.

    I guess next he'll start in about the usage of PED's and become the NFL's version of Jose Canseco.
    No one likes us, and we don't care.




  12. #12

    Re: Bryan Ayanbadejo says either the Ravens or Bears or both smoke pot in week before Super Bowl

    Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    Total non-story. What amazes me is a guy like BA who otherwise seems to be ahead on the curve as far as a progressive understanding of the society works, is somehow taken aback by something like this. Really, dude? This surprises YOU?

    I could see Tim Tebow or AJ McCarron running around looking for a hall monitor to tell, but BA?
    Yeah the lookin for security part is what causes me to look at BA like "seriously dude?"

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland