Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Byrne Identity: John Harbaugh A Non-Factor? Please!

Quote Originally Posted by B-more Ravor View Post
    I missed that, when was that posted?
    he didnt post it. he mentioned it to some folks and everyone was like who? you dont have to believe me but few folks knew about Dennison before preston tweeted it

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    I've looked at TT's posts and don't see Dennison's name mentioned before the media had named him. If someone wants to show me the post that mentioned him I'm interested in seeing it.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
    he didnt post it. he mentioned it to some folks and everyone was like who? you dont have to believe me but few folks knew about Dennison before preston tweeted it

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I wonder that myself. AW also tweeted on Saturday that his sources told him Harbaugh was going to name Hostler OC, which darn near shut this board down, lol.
    His sources did not tell him that Harbs was going to name Hostler OC. He said most of his sources were PREDICTING that Hostler would wind up with the job. Not the same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    In other words, maybe he did and maybe he didn't. Color me unchangingly skeptical.

My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    His sources did not tell him that Harbs was going to name Hostler OC. He said most of his sources were PREDICTING that Hostler would wind up with the job. Not the same thing...
    Not only would that make his sources wrong, but its not what was claimed in the post that we replied to which is that he knew Dennison was in play before the media did.

My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheRockDoctor View Post
    I stand corrected. The implication being that things were looking up for Hostler. It was still enough to send this board into near meltdown. Why would his sources predict something they had no information on?

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Why would his sources predict something they had no information on?
    For the same reason someone would claim to have sources when they don't. Sometimes people lie for attention.

iggyman555 Guest

In other words, maybe he did and maybe he didn't. Color me unchangingly skeptical.

lol im not losing sleep its all good

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    No, that wasn't what I was getting at. I just didn't recall anyone posting about Dennison before the news broke, so I wasn't sure if I had missed it or not.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

I have a source who told me that Harbaugh was the one who made the call on Kubiak and who brought him to Steve's attention. I can't name my source and the reason I didn't say anything earlier is because I told other posters on this board in private. now my anecdote cancels out his and has just as much evidence to support it see how easy that is?

Blog Entries

For the same reason someone would claim to have sources when they don't. Sometimes people lie for attention.

Some, maybe. But AW is more professional than that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    This would have been my guess as well.
    I'd rather have Kubes than Callahan but I like Dirty Harry's name better. Thanks Steve.

:)