Thread: Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins

The Dolphins are among the most dysfunctional franchises in the league today.
    Their players aren't kept under any control, which you can see when Mike Pouncey posts a picture of himself wearing a "Free Hernandez" hat and most famously Richie Incognito. Their coach has lost both the respect and trust of his own locker room, and most importantly no one wants to be their general manager. 1972 seems like a dream now doesn't it?

Blog Entries

Re: Miami Dolphins

The owner is really souring opinions there. Not counting DeCosta, 3 other GM candidates turned down interviews. There was talk of the owner being very "flaky" about the interviews, seeming to prefer travelling and business items over making a decision about the football team.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Maybe he will pull a Mike Brown or Jerry Jones and do it himself. Probably would be the best option if he likes his coach.

It would be his worst option if he likes winning.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

You have a point about the Dolphins having challenges, but I submit Cleve as a very strong contender for the title. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    You have a point about the Dolphins having challenges, but I submit Cleve as a very strong contender for the title. ;)
    Reading other threads I was beginning to think the Ravens had the title sewed up.
    "Chin up, chest out."

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

HIH-
    Shoot, just wait until the draft, and we haven't made any splashes in FA, and the guys we pick are all on crutches, mentally challenged, doing 7-12 for armed robbery, and what the &^&^% is Harbaugh thinking by drafting [insert name here]! ;)

Blog Entries

HIH-
    Shoot, just wait until the draft, and we haven't made any splashes in FA, and the guys we pick are all on crutches, mentally challenged, doing 7-12 for armed robbery, and what the &^&^% is Harbaugh thinking by drafting [insert name here]! ;)
    cyrus kouandijo

Just read on profootballtalk.com that the Dolphins don't even have a single coach down in Mobile, AL.
    That's what happens when you can't find a GM I guess.

From a performance standpoint, you are probably right about Cleveland. I'm as sick as anybody of hearing them whine about us and trashing Art, but at least they support their team. I'm not even sure Miami deserves the team it has. I honestly think that our fans taking over that stadium when we played them in October was a factor in helping the Ravens pull out the win. We just about turned that into a home game and Miami had started the season real strong. Dolphin support should have been really high at the time.