Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Ron Winter Blows.

I doubt VERY highly anybody is fixing games, you just couldn't get away with it without it becoming public.

It is quite possible Winters has a hard-on for Harbaugh or our team in general, something he doesn't even realize. It could be he just officiated games we sucked in.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I doubt VERY highly anybody is fixing games, you just couldn't get away with it without it becoming public.

It is quite possible Winters has a hard-on for Harbaugh or our team in general, something he doesn't even realize. It could be he just officiated games we sucked in.
    yea...um....every single nfl referee is clean. you can keep believing what the nfl is feeding to you. but thats on you.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvensfan52 View Post
    yea...um....every single nfl referee is clean. you can keep believing what the nfl is feeding to you. but thats on you.
    You have any shred of evidence to support this? Or is this just a complete guess on your part?
    "Chin up, chest out."

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

The NFL isn't feeding me anything. Things like this just do not stay secret. If one or two referees were doing this MAYBE it stays secret. But no way whole crews can conspire. And if only one or two on the field are doing it they can't guarantee a result. The are also scored after each game on how they called it. Bad calls gets them bounced from the league.

You are claiming some NFL officials are in on fixes, how about you give some evidence for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    The NFL isn't feeding me anything. Things like this just do not stay secret. If one or two referees were doing this MAYBE it stays secret. But no way whole crews can conspire. And if only one or two on the field are doing it they can't guarantee a result. The are also scored after each game on how they called it. Bad calls gets them bounced from the league.

You are claiming some NFL officials are in on fixes, how about you give some evidence for it?
    It cant stay secret? if one ref came out and put his name on something admitting this he would be imprisoned. how did spygate stay secret for so long ------ ONLY coming out after mangini WENT TO ANOTHER TEAM (a heated rival - no less - and mangini even ADMITTED he regretted ratting them out). Come on man!

to say something cant be a secret among 5 refs is WRONG. they have no benefit of speaking out / telling anyone / not keeping it a secret. they have EVERY benefit to keep it with themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    You have any shred of evidence to support this? Or is this just a complete guess on your part?
    i do have some evidence but im not sharing a hint of it. i can assure you forms of cheating & conflicts of interest are very real in the nfl. it is happening to SOME degree. i find it laughable that ANY fans think 100% of refs are saints.

i do have some evidence but im not sharing a hint of it. i can assure you forms of cheating & conflicts of interest are very real in the nfl. it is happening to SOME degree. i find it laughable that ANY fans think 100% of refs are saints.
    Talk about cop out. You have evidence but then you won't share it...smh

I don't think anyone suggested that 100% of refs are saints. Who knows their could be tax cheats or those who cheat on their wives among this group. The question is whether they knowingly cheat the game by unethical means (i.e point shaving or favoring one team over another).

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Talk about cop out. You have evidence but then you won't share it...smh

I don't think anyone suggested that 100% of refs are saints. Who knows their could be tax cheats or those who cheat on their wives among this group. The question is whether they knowingly cheat the game by unethical means (i.e point shaving or favoring one team over another).
    LOL then believe what youd like. but thats on you.

Sorry to say this but I agree!

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I am not a big believer in coincidence.

Harbs needs to figure out how to game plan for this dude as much as he does against his opponents.
    This reminded of the scene in "Remember the Titans". When the game is seen as obviously being fixed by the refs and the coach tells his players, "Leave no doubt!" I love that scene.

I think Bowman having the ball in his hands,down on his back, leaves some room for thought. Oh yea, the replay on tv shows it, but no whistle, Refs do not even bother to look for ball at that point. Was there a mandatory break for the refs at that time?
    Go back to steelers/Miami game years ago, BR fumbles near end zone and Miami player has the ball and gives it to the refs. End result, steelers ball. Don't even get me started on the ref who acknowledge he made several blown calls in seattle/steelers SB. Those are examples that are seen on tv, but not by the refs.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    I think Bowman having the ball in his hands,down on his back, leaves some room for thought. Oh yea, the replay on tv shows it, but no whistle, Refs do not even bother to look for ball at that point. Was there a mandatory break for the refs at that time?
    Go back to steelers/Miami game years ago, BR fumbles near end zone and Miami player has the ball and gives it to the refs. End result, steelers ball. Don't even get me started on the ref who acknowledge he made several blown calls in seattle/steelers SB. Those are examples that are seen on tv, but not by the refs.
    some will claim incompetence - which is also very real. but there is more than just incompetence going on. oh, by the way, the ref of that miami/pitt game who made the wrong game-deciding call (which also indirectly costed the ravens the division): gene steratore, who grew up & lives in a suburb of pittsburgh. LOL. coincidence people? hes seen as a good ref & its not like there are refs which control/fix/biasly officiate EVERY game they ref, but they do when they want to.