Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-ya...cid.yahoo.html

Snip:

"Some have suggested jealousy of not only football success, but the kind of life you have off the field," Hausle said.

"What kind of life to do I have off the field?" Brady replied.

Well, there are the endorsement deals. The beautiful homes. The moat.

Oh, and the wife who also happens to be one of the world's most famous supermodels, Gisele Bundchen.

"Oh, that," Brady said laughing. "That’s the reason."

Reminded that some may be jealous of all Brady has going for him, Brady admitted, "I live a great life. I do."

:grbac:

Yuck.

I'll take our own Super Bowl MVP winning QB over that any day of the week.

For the record, I have a friend who is a huge Patriots fan, but she hates Tom Brady with the heat of 1,000 suns.

Blog Entries

Re: Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

That's hilarious. Good for him. He's just a regular dude. He really is.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

Lmao that's why I love Flacco. I'll take him over any QB any day of the week.

WTG Joe!

Joe rides, the shuttle, eat's Mcnuggets and goes through baggage claim...Awesome!

I don't know, being that open. You know someone carjacked ripkens mom. Cleveland needs a good Qb and they have a owner who knows people.
    Flacco is true Baltimore and a person to be proud of. If he invests well and lives frugally like Ogden, he could have a short career in football. Doesn't get any better then Joe Flacco being the QB for the Ravens.

SHM. I'm sure there is a lot of jealous of their success and that no doubt plays into it, but it's pretty obvious to most that him bring an insufferable prick is what it mostly has to do with.
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's ...

Joe is such a cool guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Spider Webb; 01-17-2014 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Webb View Post
    Joe is such a cool guy. One of my good friend's brother went to Delaware around the time Joe played their. When Joe was a senior they saw him walking into the liquor store and asked if he could get them something since they weren't 21 yet and he did. He seems like such a humble dude that's just so happy about being a Raven.

Great now he's gonna get arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    Great now he's gonna get arrested.
    The statue of limitations on that is probably expired, but I deleted the comment non the less.

I don't really see anything wrong with what Brady said. He wasn't trumpeting it - he was asked about it. It doesn't sound like he was parading it in front of everyone to show how great he is; The reporter listed everything Brady has going for him, and Brady agreed that it's a good life. To do otherwise would have been disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That's hilarious. Good for him. He's just a regular dude. He really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Flacco is true Baltimore and a person to be proud of. If he invests well and lives frugally like Ogden, he could have a short career in football. Doesn't get any better then Joe Flacco being the QB for the Ravens.
    If he was a real regular frugal dude like me, he'd bag that 12.00/day garage for fastpark at 7.90/day! :) (not including the 1.75/day discount coupon you can print off on the internet)

With that being said...
    Dude is about as normal as it gets.
    Wish all wealthy popular people acted the way he does.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!