Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    If he was a real regular frugal dude like me, he'd bag that 12.00/day garage for fastpark at 7.90/day! :) (not including the 1.75/day discount coupon you can print off on the internet)

With that being said...
    Dude is about as normal as it gets.
    Wish all wealthy popular people acted the way he does.
    I must be aging - I can remember Valet Parking at less the $10 a day!

Blog Entries

Re: Maybe Joe isn't quite Tom Brady, but after reading this, I'm still glad he's our guy.

Dunno, I can't fault Brady. He was asked those thongs and said yeah life is good. Well yeah his is. Don't like it? Make something of yourself. Jealousy is a bitch. And I'm included, I'm jealous and I make 140k with the wife adding another 60k. I "feel" like your average middle class guy. Although that much money I wouldn't pick her. Just me though.

He gets most of his hate (and rightfully so) from his bitching on the field. The rest is flat out jealousy.

I'm in the minority on him. I get his schtick. He could give two shits what people think of him and he feeds off all the negative stuff people say about him.

I am glad Joe is so humble though. But he did buy a rather expensive truck and his house is pretty sick (deservedly so).

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Tommy C, I agree with others, that is one hilarious "interview" video!

Hah, why is there an Irish guy in a Munster rugby jersey in that video?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    He gets most of his hate (and rightfully so) from his bitching on the field. The rest is flat out jealousy.

I'm in the minority on him. I get his schtick. He could give two shits what people think of him and he feeds off all the negative stuff people say about him.

I am glad Joe is so humble though. But he did buy a rather expensive truck and his house is pretty sick (deservedly so).
    The only jealousy would be that he gets to play in an off offense where he rarely has less than 3 seconds of a clean pocket, and rarely needs to throw an above high school level difficulty throw for his team to move the ball consistently.

Although he can be a whiny bitch on the field, that's sports these days. If he didn't gain an advantage from doing it, he wouldn't. Off the field I don't have a problem with him, and why would I, I've never met him. There's always photo's knocking about with him walking his kids around and all that and he just seems like a regular guy.

A regular guy who drives a Bugatti Veyron and has a Supermodel for a wife. Damn him!

I'm not jealous of Brady. I just don't like the guy because he whines on the field.

Not jealous of Joe either, but he's my second all time favorite Raven behind Ogden.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

"Joe can't eat chicken! He's a Raven! That would be llke cannibalism!"!

Mmm...longpork stir-fry...
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Joe seems like the type of guy you could go to a dive bar with and have a few beers. Tom on the other hand...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

That's why people love Manning and hate Brady. Jealousy and envy.

Manning - pappa johns, midsize car commercials, Doritos, Gatorade
    Brady - designer watches, Ugg boots, NetJets and supermodel wife.

In reality they're both mega rich.

If if makes you feel better, hate away. But be honest, who would you rather be?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Only pay attention to them because of football. Their personal lives seem great, but I would think there are problems associated with being famous. Might like to have those problems, but I'm really satisfied with my life. These guys can't take a leak outside their homes without it being tabloid fodder. Good for them, both great football players who any team would love to have.