Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ryan Tannehill's Wife Left Something in her Rental Car

Take a look ....

http://deadspin.com/ryan-tannehills-...ium=socialflow

The comments section on this article is priceless!

**will closely monitor this thread and if it devolves into a gun debate, it will be moved to the appropriate page

Blog Entries

Re: Ryan Tannehill's Wife Left Something in her Rental Car

yeah, story is just bizzare, but worth it for the comments section.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

That is so funny, yet also disturbing at the same time! No little purse pistol for her. She's not using that to stop a carjacking. By the time she got it out it would be all over.

Probably not an issue that someone not living in FREE AMERICA (in respect to gun rights) would understand. Can't tell you how many times I've been in grocery store line here in Arizona behind both men and women checking out with a pistol on their hip. Except for her notoriety no big deal. At least she got her AR back.

Comments are hilarious indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    Probably not an issue that someone not living in FREE AMERICA (in respect to gun rights) would understand. Can't tell you how many times I've been in grocery store line here in Arizona behind both men and women checking out with a pistol on their hip. Except for her notoriety no big deal. At least she got her AR back.
    While I share you views on guns, I think it's a rather big deal in terms of responsibility that she left a firearm behind in a car that's not hers.

It was also reported that Ryan has learned to sleep with one eye open.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    This! The only thing I'll miss when I leave here is OC.

I don't care what your stance on gun control is, leaving a weapon in a rental car is a great big red flag that perhaps the person who did it isn't the kind of person who should be responsible for one.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    While I share you views on guns, I think it's a rather big deal in terms of responsibility that she left a firearm behind in a car that's not hers.
    I agree wholeheartedly. It's not like it's a couple thousand dollar laptop or something. Crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I'm a believer in gun rights as well, but what our society has completely forgotten over the course of my lifetime is that with every right comes a responsibility. Seeing these kinds of stories absolutely disgusts me.

A sizable percentage, if not an outright majority, of gun owners have absolutely no business owning guns... I'm not talking about legal right, that's another issue, but it's just not a good idea. Young Mrs. Tannehill is exactly that kind of gun owner. She is obviously a person who has no respect for or understanding of her weapon.

She is exactly the kind of person that is contributing to the stigmatization of gun ownership and I don't blame people one bit who are repulsed by the very concept of gun ownership because of people like her.

Quote Originally Posted by Derf View Post
    I agree wholeheartedly. It's not like it's a couple thousand dollar laptop or something. Crazy.
    The optics alone run $1,500.

That's a good $6,000 worth of gun and accessories. Not to mention the potential harm that could come.

Still though. That's one sweet AR.