Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Time for Harbaugh to change

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    When does the "If Ray Lewis hadn't retired, the ravens would have won more games thread" start? Ray's gone, Boldins gone, and The Ravens still have to play every game. Leadership starts with the HC making moves and putting the team in the best situation to win. Team morale wasn't there this year. Problems with Suggs Doom, Castillo, and others may have caused some of the team problems. Last year the team was together and played for those wins. This year something happened and it was a team not unified. Starts with the HC and his coaches. Just my opinion. The team leader comes when the team feels invincible and the leader is the person that has the respect coming from the way that person plays. That's how Ray became the leader.
    wasnt the team about to divide last year in the middle of the season over padded practices (mutiny)?
    just saying harbs has history of having strong leadership..just saying

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Someone in the coaching chain has got to loosen the reigns on Flacco and let him be the quarterback they are paying him to be. It looked like that was happening in the playoffs last year with Caldwell seemingly giving Joe a lot more free reign to call his own plays (or at least audibles), but it looked like things reverted this year and the reigns were once again tightened...
    i agree. I looked up Boldin's career records and he averaged 84 catches a year in Arizona, comes to Baltimore and it drops to 62 per, then onto S.F. and it picks up to 85. There is something wrong with the Ravens offensive philosophy, and it has handcuffed Flacco for too long... Bc

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    i agree. I looked up Boldin's career records and he averaged 84 catches a year in Arizona, comes to Baltimore and it drops to 62 per, then onto S.F. and it picks up to 85. There is something wrong with the Ravens offensive philosophy, and it has handcuffed Flacco for too long... Bc

keep it up and i might let you drive the bandwagon :)

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    wasnt the team about to divide last year in the middle of the season over padded practices (mutiny)?
    just saying harbs has history of having strong leadership..just saying
    You're right, but didn't harbaugh and the players proclaim they loved one another and team togetherness was the reason for a great postseason. Of course this was after they won the SB. LOL