Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: The Ravens Shouldn't Bring Back Boldin

If 9ers lose in the SB again, Jim will trade him to the colts or chargers. That's what good coaches do. LOL
    Going to be hard to trade a FA.

Blog Entries

Why would he want to come back to Baltimore? He is on a better team. He is in a better offensive system. Not to mention his pride was hurt before he left here. Q was a no show like Pollard for most of the Superbowl festivities. The only difference was his absence flew under the raider because he kept his mouth shut.

People who think Q would returb are delusional or addicted to Madden.

3. Re: The Ravens Shouldn't Bring Back Boldin

Why wouldn't Q come back here to retire when he's done, he won his first SB ring here why retire as a 49er. He liked it here & left being traded because of cap space & not wanting paycut. Business decision. He has no real axe to grind here and should know how much fans loved him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RAYVENRAYG View Post
    Why wouldn't Q come back here to retire when he's done, he won his first SB ring here why retire as a 49er. He liked it here & left being traded because of cap space & not wanting paycut. Business decision. He has no real axe to grind here and should know how much fans loved him.
    It's possible if Harbaugh and Ozzie were gone. No way though would he want to work for people who said he was overpaid. Do you really think that he cares about the Ravens needing cap space to sign Michael Huff or Marcus Spears? The Ravens thought we wasn't good enough at the money he was contracted to make and he stuck it in their face this year. It takes a long time before that sting goes away. Boldin has never said anything good about the Cardinals for the same reason.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Yea I think this ship has sailed for awhile now. He didnt leave here on the best of terms and is now balling out with another team that has a great shot to win it all and in an offense that looks like it knows how to use him. Why would he want to leave that especially to return to the team that dumped him?
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

Not sure of the point of this thread, there's less than a zero chance he's coming back

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

There's a better chance the Orioles sign Anquan Boldin than of the Ravens doing it.

Why would he want to come back? He was shocked that he was traded and learned about the trade when he got text mssgs congratulating him from fans while he was in Africa. He thought he would retire in Baltimore. Not only was it a dumbass trade it was done with little class. IMO

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...rancisco-49ers

I really like Boldin; he was one of my favorite Ravens and I'm pleased he's had such a great year with SF.

But that ship has sailed as far as the Ravens are concerned. Water under the bridge. Time to move on.

Blog Entries

I agree with everyone that Boldin will not want to come back here. His stats were better before he came to the Ravens and after he left the Ravens. That should tell the Ravens a thing or two about the construct of their so-called offensive system. Boldin has been huge for the 49ers this year, and it isn't as though the 49ers have a bunch of promising young WRs to fall back on, so I think they will work out a 1-2 contract with Boldin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I agree with everyone that Boldin will not want to come back here. His stats were better before he came to the Ravens and after he left the Ravens. That should tell the Ravens a thing or two about the construct of their so-called offensive system. Boldin has been huge for the 49ers this year, and it isn't as though the 49ers have a bunch of promising young WRs to fall back on, so I think they will work out a 1-2 contract with Boldin.
    I can see a 2-year deal that is front loaded (allowing for a pain free release if Boldin's decline happens next year). The 49ers have 1 year left where they can overpay for players. They will need to pay Kaepernick after that.

Quote Originally Posted by RAYVENRAYG View Post
    I guess being asked to take a $2M paycut, refusing and then being traded wouldn't be a good reason to have an axe to grind......