Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Rank the Final Four teams according to Dislike/Hate Factor!

I would prefer ranking the hate on a scale of 1-10 for each team, for relative comparison.

1. NE - 9.5
    2. Denver - 5.0
    3. Seattle - 2.0
    4. 49ers - 1.5

I really don't mind the 49ers or Seahawks. I like Wilson a lot more than Kaepernick, but Harbaugh more than Carroll, Gore more than Lynch, Boldin and Davis more than Tate (or Baldwin/Harvin) and Miller. And I like SF's defensive players (Justin Smith, Willis, Brooks, etc.) better than Seattle's defenders. Almost a push, but slight edge to 49ers for me.

Seattle tops my list. They're a bunch of adderall-popping shit talkers. And Pete Carroll left Southern Cal when the sanctions came down.

Watching Anquan whip up on Sherman would be great. I like Russell Wilson but I can't say anything nice about any defender on that team.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rd1z View Post
    Seattle tops my list. They're a bunch of adderall-popping shit talkers. And Pete Carroll left Southern Cal when the sanctions came down.

Watching Anquan whip up on Sherman would be great. I like Russell Wilson but I can't say anything nice about any defender on that team.
    i love sherman. he talks so much but he backs it up with being the best CB in the NFL by a longshot

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Patriots because of the Boston arrogance and they already have a title this year for chrissake.

Seahawks because their fans think theyre the loudest and the best in the league. I'd put us up against them and any other fan base anyday. Also Pete Carrill has always come off to me as a bit of scumbag.

The other two I dont really have strong feeling for at all. I hated their guts last year but that was obviously different circumstance. Now that Peyton is no longer a Dolt I can root for him unabashed. It would be nice for him to get that 2nd ring to really stamp him as one of the true greats. And I love the way the 49ers play..... they have attitude and will hit you in the mouth again and again.

So basically if it is a Patriots and Seahawks Super Bowl Im probably not watching. (Ahhhhhh....... who am I kidding? :p)
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Anything but New England is the most important thing personally. I'd be content only by the Pats not winning this SB (and all the others after while we're at it).

After that, on the hate/dislike factor:
    2) Denver
    3) SF
    4) Seattle

Hate list:

1. San Francisco: A bunch of whiny, trash talkers. There isn't one play that goes by without them complaining, led by the biggest dick coach in the NFL.

2. Denver: I love Peyton's commercials, but in words and body language he throws his teammates under the bus every time things don't go well. Plus, John Elway is forever hated for his bullshit move when he was drafted.

3. New England: A much as Brady comes across as a crybaby, and as assinine Belichick is in a press conference, I've got to tip my hat to a team that is continually competitive at the top of the league regardless of the changes that occur on their roster. That says something about Belichick's coaching ability. Besides, it's a well-run organization, so they get props for that. And Belichick went to Annapolis High School, so he's a local.

4. Seattle: Any organization that got as much derision they got for making the playoffs at 7-9, and got completely screwed in the 2005 Super Bowl vs. Pittsburgh deserves a little love. Sure, they've got the pill-poppers, but those guys have served their time. Besides, they are playing the 40-whiners, so I have to root for them.

49 ers - Loved Q when he was here, now he seems all thug. Hate Kap and Jim.

Patriots - Baby and Belidick.

Seahawks - Hate Pete Carroll and Golden Tate

Broncos - We got Peyton last year. He should get his SB win, this year

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravens47 View Post
    i love sherman. he talks so much but he backs it up with being the best CB in the NFL by a longshot
    Him and their other DBs mug receivers. I don't get how they get away with it on a weekly basis.

I'm really not that full of hate, but here's mine anyway.

1. New England -- They're the only team still in the playoffs that I truly hate, and the reasons should be fairly obvious. SpyGate. Tom Brady and his smugness, his bitching to the refs (and subsequent penalties drawn by such bitching a la the phantom roughing the passer call in 2009), and his karate kick of Ed Reed in the AFCCG last year. The fact that, until recently anyway, they almost always seemed to get the best of us. And of course, that terrible loss to them in the 2011 AFCCG. Outside of the Steelers, I despise no team in football more.

2. 49ers -- Jim Harbaugh is annoying. REALLY annoying. His ranting and raving both during and after the Super Bowl last year made me dislike him quite a bit. You lost fair and square, Jim -- take it like a man and handle it with some class. However, I really don't have much of a reason to hate the team -- we beat them in the Super Bowl and we almost never play them since they're in the NFC. I personally don't get why so many people hate Kap. Yeah the bicep thing is a little obnoxious, but a lot of football players are obnoxious. Hell, Ray Lewis was pretty obnoxious to fans of every other team, the only thing that made him not be obnoxious to us was the fact that he played for our team...

3. Denver -- I'm not exactly a Peyton Manning fan, but my dislike of him doesn't rise to hatred.

4. Seattle -- Carroll can be a bit of a douche and I'm not thrilled with all of the drug charges, but like the 9ers I just don't really have much reason to hate them since they're in the NFC. In fact, after Super Bowl XL I have a bit of a soft spot for them.

Patriots are really the only ones I heavily dislike. Don't really care about either NFC team. Dislike Peyton but respect him, let him win another ring and watch him retire. Listening to ESPN slobber over the Pats and Brady more than usual over the offseason would suck.
    Last edited by fastlax16; 01-12-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Without looking at any other responses...

1) Patriots - Dislike Brady despite his obvious talent. Belicheck is obviously the best mind in the business in this era. Awesome franchise and team. Dislike them the most of anyone.

2) 49ers - Kaepernick? Dead! Jim Harbaugh? Dead! Niedermeyer... DEAD! Need more be said? Oh, yes. This. I have very deep distaste for this team - a close second to the Pats, and that is pretty hard to do.

3) Seahawks - Love the team and the fans but can't stand the coach. Pete Carroll is obnoxious. But I like them more than I dislike them.

4) Broncos - I am actually rooting for Peyton this year. I think it would be great for him to win it all, ride into the sunset on his Bronco and meet up with Ray Lewis who would be riding his giant Raven and looking for Old Spice.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom View Post

4) Broncos - I am actually rooting for Peyton this year. I think it would be great for him to win it all, ride into the sunset on his Bronco and meet up with Ray Lewis who would be riding his giant Raven and looking for Old Spice.
    Great mental image!

Dislike List:

Patriots - Obvious reasons
    49ers - More obvious reasons; it's both heartwrenchingly good and bad to see Q out on the field making plays
    Seattle / Denver - no real problem with either one of them