Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Congratulations to the NFL!

I don't think they could have wanted anything more than the Broncos/Patriots and Seahawks/49ers in the championship games next weekend. Someone on the scheduling committee must be all giddy about this result.

Blog Entries

Re: Congratulations to the NFL!

Said the samething. Looking at all the teams in the playoffs, if the nfl could have hand picked two matchups for this weekend it would be these two and it is not even close.

I can hear the CBS tagline now, ITS BRADY ,ITS MANNING, FOR THE AFC TITLE.

I want to puke just thinking about it. Then the Pete Carroll vs Jim rivalry which dates back to the pac-10 and this seahawks vs niners rivalry suppoesdly replacing Baltimore Pittsburgh as the premier rivalry in the NFL.

This couldn't have been scripted any better. The NFL is drooling.

And this is a bad thing why exactly?

Blog Entries

I just look at at Pete Carroll and wonder, why the long face?
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

No Ravens this year to mess up their plans, the losers this weekend are company teams and know what's good for them. Ravens have the luxury of watching the post season this year and laughing at the games. Jimmy and John are buddies again, since that certain trade happened. NFL is pleasantly pleased that their plan with the refs is working. Waiting for that goodell and Gisele interview in a few weeks. Gonna be special. LMAO

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Said the samething. Looking at all the teams in the playoffs, if the nfl could have hand picked two matchups for this weekend it would be these two and it is not even close.

I can hear the CBS tagline now, ITS BRADY ,ITS MANNING, FOR THE AFC TITLE.

I want to puke just thinking about it. Then the Pete Carroll vs Jim rivalry which dates back to the pac-10 and this seahawks vs niners rivalry suppoesdly replacing Baltimore Pittsburgh as the premier rivalry in the NFL.
    This couldn't have been scripted any better. The NFL is drooling.
    They are actually good teams.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I just look at at Pete Carroll and wonder, why the long face?
    Lol.

I was hoping for the Niners/Hawks too. It IS the best rivalry in the NFL right now. Its hard to count teams that don't make the dance.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    And this is a bad thing why exactly?
    Because the Ravens are not in it.

I wasn't saying anything bad about the results. It's just fortuitous for the NFL to get exactly the match-ups they wanted. Every team in the championship games played their way in and deserves to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravannapolis View Post
    I wasn't saying anything bad about the results. It's just fortuitous for the NFL to get exactly the match-ups they wanted. Every team in the championship games played their way in and deserves to be there.
    Gotcha.

From a pure football perspective, you'd ideally want the best match ups as an unbiased fan.

I'm looking forward to next weekend to watch those games.

The pre-game hype will be annoying for sure.

I was questioning some of the calls in the Denver game. Elway seems like a smarmy enough guy to do something...

I am loving the Seahawks/49ers rivalry. And let's be honest, right now, it's earned the title of best rivalry - the two teams are better in every facet than both the Ravens and Steelers. And lots, lots of hate.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Gotcha.

From a pure football perspective, you'd ideally want the best match ups as an unbiased fan.

I'm looking forward to next weekend to watch those games.

The pre-game hype will be annoying for sure.
    I will skip all the hype crap and just watch the games. Ideally the Seahawks beat Broncos to win it all. Hate Brady and don't want 49ers to get #6.