Blog Entries

Are Potential Cleveland Browns Candidates calling Chud?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ns-candidates/

Pretty funny if true.

They're going to have a hard time filling that vacancy IMO.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Re: Are Potential Cleveland Browns Candidates calling Chud?

First off, Mary Kay Cabot is awful. She tweets things all the time and then retracts them. Easy to fool

But back on topic, anyone who is interviewing for a position is going to do their homework IMO; including calling the previous guy. I have no reason to think otherwise, it's just human nature.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Last week I saw an article where someone added up all the money the Browns paid to head coaches after they were fired. It came to $49 million. Can you imagine paying $49 in salary to a handful of former employees?

Blog Entries

What I find funniest is that they told Josh McDaniels he wasn't the front runner.

I'm going to bet now...at some point in the next 3-4 weeks, they will call him back and ask him to get back into consideration.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Ha ha! I can imagine this happening. Seems like every coach networks heavily so, yeah they would call Chud and ask WTF were you fired for cause it was such a stupid firing.

In light of the continuing dysfunction at The Factory of Sadness it surprised me that Washington hired someone so fast since we all know that whoever they hire will be gone in a couple of years. Yeah they have RG3, but that is looking more and more problematical. If Cleveland weren't so dysfunctional in its management I would rather coach there: better team overall and in position to draft a QB and a 2nd 1st round pick to boot. But...it's the Clowns we're talking about and they'll manage to %$#$%$# it up. Again.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    What I find funniest is that they told Josh McDaniels he wasn't the front runner.

I'm going to bet now...at some point in the next 3-4 weeks, they will call him back and ask him to get back into consideration.
    No they didn't. That was a false report by Mary Kay Cabot. You can't believe anything she tweets

Blog Entries

I do find it interesting that the Browns haven't hired ANYONE yet and they still have Ray Horton and Norv Turner on staff...yet Turner basically told them they're dumb as hell for firing Chud...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    First off, Mary Kay Cabot is awful. She tweets things all the time and then retracts them. Easy to fool.
    Yeah - this is the same Mary Kay Cabot who called Jason Campbell "elite" and the Browns the best team in the AFCN at one point this season...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ngata Da Vida View Post
    Yeah - this is the same Mary Kay Cabot who called Jason Campbell "elite" and the Browns the best team in the AFCN at one point this season...
    Yup she also tweeted that they were interviewing Jim Tressel, it got retweeted over and over and then she found out she'd been had.

iggyman555 Guest

mb lombardi will take over HC duties and keep turner and horton around

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yup she also tweeted that they were interviewing Jim Tressel, it got retweeted over and over and then she found out she'd been had.
    You know, the one thing that confuses me most about the entire situation in Cleveland is their apparent refusal to interview Tressel. Irrespective of where you come down on the reasons that he lost his position at Ohio State, I can tell you that most of Buckeye nation still loves the guy. There were a couple of articles about that on the Browns ESPN blog last week...

Blog Entries

One potential Head Coach candidate called Chud and asked him how he liked Cleveland.
    Chud replied, "I didn't even get to unpack all my stuff yet." ... Bc