Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Wink Andrew Luck is not elite ...

enough said.

Re: Andrew Luck is not elite ...

No Luck isn't elite. I doubt he ever will be. 4 interceptions tonight. Can't control the game like Peyton Manning. Can't fill his shoes and the pressure of following Manning may get to him. Luck isn't Manning, he isn't Elway. He was an excellent college QB but he doesn't seem to have what it takes in the playoffs. One and out last year, a fluke win against KC this year then getting blown out by New England.

I don't want Luck to be elite as long as he plays for the Colts and the Irsays.

Too early to tell.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

No shit! The guy has been in the NFL for two years. Letz not forget what Joe looked like early in his career. He is proof positive that guys can AND do improve.

iggyman555 Guest

lol. have you watched indy games this year? his O line is terrible and the running game is non existent. he won 11 games with that team.
    he is not elite yet but he will be a great qb by the end of his career

Blog Entries

I think he's among the most overrated players in the NFL right now given how analysts and whatnot talk about him, but I have no doubt that he's going to continue his development into a top tier QB.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Way too early to tell. Flacco wasn't very good in the playoffs his first two seasons either, but over the next three seasons his playoff numbers were pretty stellar and he went on to win a Super Bowl. Luck certainly needs to cut down on the interceptions, but he's a talented quarterback with a bright future.

Blog Entries

Andrew Luck is a far better quarterback than Tom Brady.

Andrew Luck has to actually make passes that high school quarterbacks don't make consistently. Brady doesn't.

Brady is the king of standing in a wide open pocket for 4 seconds before making a LASER 5 yard throw to a wide open receiver who then gets 5-51 yards after the catch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Andrew Luck is a far better quarterback than Tom Brady.

Andrew Luck has to actually make passes that high school quarterbacks don't make consistently. Brady doesn't.

Brady is the king of standing in a wide open pocket for 4 seconds before making a LASER 5 yard throw to a wide open receiver who then gets 5-51 yards after the catch.
    This is a pretty good assessment. But Bill gives them a better chance to win than the opponent. Run game was fun to watch today.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

I have no doubt Luck will be great.

I just hate when people are crowned before earning it.

8 INTs in 3 games isn't a flattering stat.

And he still doesn't have a road playoff win. Winning at home in a dome isnt the same as rain in NE

But it is too early, and he will probably play in a lot more playoff games. He likewise had his fair share of injuries to overcome (Allen, Wayne, etc.).

But still...don't crown people before they earn it. Consistently.

Blog Entries

He has to change his name.

Blog Entries

I'll bet the Redskins wish the Colts drafted RG III instead... Bc