Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

*OT* Go home Colts you're drunk

After Sunday's win against the Chiefs the Colts GM compared Andrew Luck to Michael Jordan and Irsay said that he'll be one of the best ever. Really? MJ won 6 NBA Finals and was the MVP 6 times. Andrew Luck has won 0 Super Bowls and has 0 MVP awards. And one of the best ever? You can't predict that he'll break multiple records and win multiple Super Bowls he might not even win onecI understand that Irsay's pushing the "we don't regret cutting Peyton even though he's having the greatest regular season ever" but they really not to focus on not saying things they'll regret.

Re: *OT* Go home Colts you're drunk

You're thread title had me wondering if the team had been out on an all night bender.

As for Luck, I agree there is no comparison YET. You have to consider the source.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    You're thread title had me wondering if the team had been out on an all night bender.

As for Luck, I agree there is no comparison YET. You have to consider the source.
    Just the owner, like father, like son. Luck is good though, remains to be see what he does in post season. Would like for him to keep NE out of post season.

Luck throws a late TD against a decimated defense and a 3rd string CB trying to cover their #1 receiver and now he's the next Joe Montana.

Please.. Makes you want the Patriots to kill them. Oh gawd, did I just say that? Uggh.. I hate all 4 teams left in the AFC. This blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Luck throws a late TD against a decimated defense and a 3rd string CB trying to cover their #1 receiver and now he's the next Joe Montana.

Please.. Makes you want the Patriots to kill them. Oh gawd, did I just say that? Uggh.. I hate all 4 teams left in the AFC. This blows.
    I don't know ... the Chargers aren't ALL bad ...
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Can't stand Rivers. Big-mouth yahoo.. Calls out players on the field after his own mistakes, similar to Manning. In fact, I'll be watching that game not caring one bit who wins.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I'm rotting for them to win it all and keep the Eagles streak going.

Quote Originally Posted by 4G63 View Post
    I'm rotting for them to win it all and keep the Eagles streak going.
    Yeah. The only way I'll be able to sit back and enjoy the Superbowl is if the chargers come out of the AFC. Otherwise I'll be rooting like hell for the NFC team, I just pray its not the niners

Quote Originally Posted by rpcfball View Post
    Yeah. The only way I'll be able to sit back and enjoy the Superbowl is if the chargers come out of the AFC. Otherwise I'll be rooting like hell for the NFC team, I just pray its not the niners
    This. I couldn't agree more.

My nightmare scenario would be a Super Bowl of SF vs NE. I don't think I would even watch that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    After Sunday's win against the Chiefs the Colts GM compared Andrew Luck to Michael Jordan and Irsay said that he'll be one of the best ever. Really? MJ won 6 NBA Finals and was the MVP 6 times. Andrew Luck has won 0 Super Bowls and has 0 MVP awards. And one of the best ever? You can't predict that he'll break multiple records and win multiple Super Bowls he might not even win onecI understand that Irsay's pushing the "we don't regret cutting Peyton even though he's having the greatest regular season ever" but they really not to focus on not saying things they'll regret.
    While I do believe Luck will be a star QB, especially when the older stars retire, he's only in his 2nd pro season. He can't be anointed anything yet. Way too early in his career... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beerracuda View Post
    This. I couldn't agree more.

My nightmare scenario would be a Super Bowl of SF vs NE. I don't think I would even watch that.
    That would suck.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Watched Inside the NFL last night and Simms said Luck was the most physically gifted QB he has ever seen. As in ever. When they put it on this kids shoulders, he is money. I am not an Indy fan but Luck looks like he could be another Manning in the making, in terms of having the team in the mix year after year.

Can they go into NE and beat the Pats? I doubt it with their defense; but with Luck you never know...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!