Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: *OT* Go home Colts you're drunk

My nightmare scenario is an AFCC of Nags vs Cheats. Ball-washing with a fire-hose...

Blog Entries

Luck is gonna be a great one. I just hate crowning people before they prove it.

Last year Kaepernick was walking on water.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Just the owner, like father, like son. Luck is good though, remains to be see what he does in post season. Would like for him to keep NE out of post season.
    Unlike his dad he actually tries to win.

Carolina Panthers all the way ... just a feeling.

Blog Entries

I just can't root for the Colts. Irsay is a horse' ass and the Indy fans are nothing but garbage. Denver can eat shit also. River is a loud mouth loose canon, but I have to go with San Diego over Brady.
    Last edited by ERey; 01-11-2014 at 11:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Ditto.

I still hate Indy and never say the name of their team. The news showed their indoor practice field which was nice.
    Like ours it had a huge pic of the Lombardi Trophy on the wall which they won and then all the banners for all the division titles and POs they made.

But our facility has 2 trophies and 5 of 6 playoffs plus the others plus some div banners and we won it all before them after being out of the league for 12 years after they stole our team.

They only got one trophy with the great Manning who choked once again vs us last year because he couldn't play
    in freezing cold weather and threw the pick that set up Tucker Time to win it.

Screw em.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-11-2014 at 11:35 PM.

I've gotten over it. Went to Indy years ago and found the fans to whom I spoke to be reverent to the Baltimore Colts legacy. When we introduced them to Tom Matte the were incredibly awed and knew of Tom's history with the team.

Sent from my Windows Phone via Tapatalk

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable…

There is another theory which states that this - has - already - happened…

"We don't have a town drunk...we all take turns..."

Blog Entries

Indy scored in 2d half getting close then NE scored and it's 36-22. Don't forget the shootout at KC. This is
    another shootout as NE scores again leading 42-22. Maybe we shouldn't feel so bad about NE scoring all
    those points vs us. They just got 42 pts vs a playoff team.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 01-11-2014 at 11:59 PM.

I would be reverent to anything I stole but would still be doing time.

When asked about Romo after some great play early in his career, Parcells said something like Let;s not schedule the canonization just yet.

old man irsay, who Sun writer Jon Steadman ALWAYS used to call " Bob the red faced owner, told the media not to call after Noon after he had accidentally been honest a few times. Weaver's cutoff time for the media was 8 pm.

Looks like Irsay jr also inherited the wine cellar

If Irsay Sr could of had access to twitter, who knows what he would have said. LOL Irsay Jr needed vindication on his handling of Peyton by beating NE. Not this year Irsay, That decision will be talked about for years if Peyton wins it all this year. This game, it didn't matter who won,the winner needs to do it again next week. Kudos to NE though, coming together at the right time. Must be nice to have 4 RBs to depend on.

May the Colts always have bad karma due to the terrible legacy of Bob Irsay. Steadman asked him "how does it feel to be a man devoid of decency" I recall Irsay saying, "it isn't Baltimore's team, it isn't "our team", it's MY team".

I will always root against the Colts. I wish they hadn't won the one Super Bowl they did, and I hope they never win another one.

More like an OL to depend om