Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

C.J. Fiedorowicz

http://youtu.be/o1N65H9w-XM
    6'7" 265lb. physical,good hands obvious mismatch,not the fastest but is reliable and can make contested catches. Is a 3rd-4th round prospect. Would be very good to have as a #2 Tight End alongside Pitta.

Blog Entries

Re: C.J. Fiedorowicz

I like him a lot, and I see more value in waiting around in the 3rd/4th rd to get him instead of using a high pick on Ebron/Amaro etc...

Blog Entries

he seems to fit the mold of what they want. So does Arthur Lynch, Austin Seferian-Jenkins, Jace Amaro, and Eric Ebron. The last 3 all being ranked higher (1-2) but I doubt 3 TEs go in the first 50 picks. I feel like theres a good 5-6 TEs in this draft that would be a good improvement. Makes me start to question whether signing Pitta to a market deal is best for the team longterm. Cant say a rookie will have that connection with Flacco that Pitta does, but I think as far as skill level at least 3 if not all 5 may be better overall prospects. I think they all have shown signs of being better blockers than Pitta and almost all of them are known as receiving TEs with speed.

I dont have an issue with going WR in 1 and coming right back with a TE in 2. Joe needs more weapons, and I think we can find interior OL 3-7. Ebron at 16-17 is intriguing. I probable wouldnt go TE in the first, but if Pitta isnt signed, They very may go that route.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the best of the group. He's got the size, the basketball skills and WR type athletic skills. That's who I'd want in round 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins is the best of the group. He's got the size, the basketball skills and WR type athletic skills. That's who I'd want in round 2
    Me too, but Fiedorowicz in the 3rd or 4th round would be a really nice consolation prize.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

drop in production and a DUI arrest. Seferian Jenkins stock might drop enough that he goes after Fiedorowicz.

or not.

extremely early in the process. Id be really happy with any of them. I think they all could replace Pitta somewhat quickly. If we stick with Pitta I think theyd all still be a great tandom to have with him. What Dickson was suppose to be.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I like him a lot, and I see more value in waiting around in the 3rd/4th rd to get him instead of using a high pick on Ebron/Amaro etc...
    I am of this kind of thinking too. While I don't believe either TE (Ebron or Amaro) is mid-1st round worthy, I'd draft C. J. in the 3rd, since we do not have a 4th (Monroe trade), and feel the Ravens got good value there... Bc

Blog Entries

Wow I didn't realize how thin the TE crop was this year. Maybe it'd be better to look at a free agent.

Can't believe guys like Ben Watson are still playing. Would've been nice to have him around this year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Fiedorowicz is REALLY limited as an athlete. He does have good "catchability," but he is slow as molasses getting into and out of his cuts and getting downfield. He's going to be a 6th offensive lineman in the NFL, and I don't know how excited I am by that.

I kinda keep going back and forth with him as I watch more tape. For a guy who is so limited athletically, he does make some plays, but I'm having a hard time projecting him to the NFL.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post
    Fiedorowicz is REALLY limited as an athlete. He does have good "catchability," but he is slow as molasses getting into and out of his cuts and getting downfield. He's going to be a 6th offensive lineman in the NFL, and I don't know how excited I am by that.

I kinda keep going back and forth with him as I watch more tape. For a guy who is so limited athletically, he does make some plays, but I'm having a hard time projecting him to the NFL.
    I think in that highlight above you see him take advantage of his size mismatch mostly and finding soft spots in zone. You could say the later part is very Pitta-esque. I do however see a play or two where hes gaining separation from LBs after the catch. Thats not to say he can outrun NFL LBs but I think he may be deceptively faster than he looks?
    -JAB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorecareful View Post

I think he is what he is.

Kyle Rudolph is a similar type of player and he ran a 4.78 at the combine. He's more of a straight-line guy.

When I watch Fiedorowicz play, I see Heath Miller...and not because Iowa has a similar color scheme to the Steelers. I think their skills are very comparable.

The biggest knock on him is he isn't a YAC guy at all.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The biggest knock on him is he isn't a YAC guy at all.
    Which isnt what were looking for in a 3rd and long chain mover. I think he fits the bill just fine.

Rudolph is probably a pretty good comparison.
    -JAB