Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: GREAT article from Preston

Quote Originally Posted by Mr OC View Post
    "There is no greater hell on Earth than an owner without a good quarterback". Ain't it the truth...
    Yeah I thought he took a couple of veiled jabs at Flacco or at least at how poorly he played this year. The comparison to Eli and Matt Ryan was probably accurate but tough to read...

The other thing that bothers me is that he's basically saying he's willing to have another down season before he gets involved; same with Rice. Let's see after next year. I understand these guys earned some leeway but another down year would be tough.

"I'm letting Ozzie and John solve it the way they think it should, and if they fail twice, then I will get more input into the restructuring," Bisciotti said.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I thought i heard Steve say that he would get involved at one point... hopefully you're right but watching that video last night kind of scared me especially while he was waving his championship ring around with his middle finger.
    WOW! I feel so fortunate that the Ravens did what they had to do to make this happen. Thank you. My Heart is with the Raven....My Heart is with Baltimore and its great fans. What can I say. Here We Go!!! --Ray Lewis
    No, Thank you Ray... :ww:
    -->^78F$09U&67D!45A#54R87B)89V<--

Blog Entries

I actually like that he put Ozzie and Harbs on notice that mediocrity won't be tolerated.

Looks like a message from Biscioti to Oz & Harbs before they head to Jupiter.

Biscotti is a gangster! I bet when he walks through the castle everyone is on point and he says exactly what needs to be said weather or not its liked.
    I think we are some lucky fans to have Biscotti as our Baltimore Ravens owner.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Great article. The most telling quotes

I have to be patient to let people fail, but I don't have to be patient enough to let people repeat failure," Bisciotti said. "I'll be more apt to get my way next year if their solutions don't change the problems. That's fair, that's where I am as owner.

The offensive line frustrated me the most," Bisciotti said. "We don't want to talk about not keeping fourth quarter leads, but the 3.1 yards a carry. You know how many three and outs that forced, how many long drives we didn't get, time of possessions, first downs, punts instead of field goals and field goals instead of touchdowns?

Steve B has kind of put Ozzie and John on notice that a repeat performance of this year won't be tolerated.
    And the second quote is an indictment on the offense as to why we lost the games we did.

Blog Entries

Good article, for Preston. He still taking what peopple saying and adding his own spin.
    Bisciotti even defended Harbaugh for bringing in Juan Castillo as the "run game" coordinator. Castillo's hiring divided the coaching staff, but Harbaugh said Wednesday Castillo was going to be given the title of "offensive line coach."

So basically the Ravens are saying it was the players' fault, not the scheme, even though changes were made.

"At the end the players were a lot more pleased with him than in the first four weeks," Bisciotti said of Castillo. "I don't think that relationship is deteriorating. I actually think Juan came in under a lot of pressure, working for a guy he used to work side-by-side with in John.
    Not sure how he got it's the players fault, not the scheme from the previous paragraph.