Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: joe flacco is not elite

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Nothing clear at all about you not being a Bengals fan. You didn't address my question. What prompted you to start an account to make this thread? The most plausible answer is you are upset Dalton is getting bashed.
    i was at super bowl 47...

Quote Originally Posted by ravens47 View Post
    he's a franchise qb, above average, but he just does not dominate like peyton, brees, etc.
    Okay, you got your post in, now go away. Bengals blow it, KC blows it, Eagles had a great season, considering how they started, and elite QB Rodgers, loses. That's what happened this weekend and Flacco probably went to McDonalds sometime this weekend. If he continues eating at McDonalds, he's going to get an offer to buy some of their stores, and then be spokesman for them. O'yea, he didn't play today.

I was in Miley Cyrus' drawers

Don't feed the troll people.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

He's not a Bengals fan. We wouldn't allow it.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Let's fucking end this debate once and for all...

e·lite
    əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
    noun
    1. a group of people considered (by others or themselves) to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.
    "the wealthy, educated elite"

Do you consider Joe to be one of the best QBs in the NFL? I didn't say THE BEST. I didn't say Top 5. I didn't say Pro Bowl.

Do you consider Joe to be among the best NFL QBs.

Elite, by it's very definition, is subjective, not objective. One person's viewpoint of elite is not the same as another's.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    Don't feed the troll people.
    how the hell am i trolling by saying flacco is not elite, he is good, no doubt, but did u watch him play this year, didn't have 300 yards since september or early october, and u call that elite. i am die hard ravens he is just not elite

how the hell am i trolling by saying flacco is not elite, he is good, no doubt, but did u watch him play this year, didn't have 300 yards since september or early october, and u call that elite. i am die hard ravens he is just not elite
    Very easy: why here? Why now?

No one has said a peep about Joe. We're talking playoffs

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Let's fucking end this debate once and for all...

e·lite
    əˈlēt,āˈlēt/
    noun
    1. a group of people considered (by others or themselves) to be the best in a particular society or category, esp. because of their power, talent, or wealth.
    "the wealthy, educated elite"

Do you consider Joe to be one of the best QBs in the NFL? I didn't say THE BEST. I didn't say Top 5. I didn't say Pro Bowl.

Do you consider Joe to be among the best NFL QBs.

Elite, by it's very definition, is subjective, not objective. One person's viewpoint of elite is not the same as another's.
    he is top 10, IMO elite is top 4, which i believe is in no particular order is manning, brady, rodgers, brees

And? I didn't ask about your handle. I asked about why on earth would you decide, today, right now, to start up an account here for the sole purpose of making a thread about a topic that has nothing to do with anything being discussed right now (current playoff results, Dalton, Rodgers, etc.)

Still waiting for the answer.

The question would be a good one even if you had an established account and many posts. But it is a great one considering you joined the community just to start the thread.

Maybe, Maybe not...but one thing he was this year was SB MVP...which is good enough for me!
    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

Section 126, Row 33

Lets Go Flacco :happyanim

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    And? I didn't ask about your handle. I asked about why on earth would you decide, today, right now, to start up an account here for the sole purpose of making a thread about a topic that has nothing to do with anything being discussed right now (current playoff results, Dalton, Rodgers, etc.)

Still waiting for the answer.

The question would a good one even if you had an established account and many posts. But it is a great one considering you joined the community just to start the thread.
    talking about quarterbacks that u say are not very good and thats how flacco popped up