Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: joe flacco is not elite

When did elite go from the standard top 5 to top 4? Now we get to choose the definition of the objective "elite" status?

Drew Brews isn't elite, sure he is top 4, but elite is only the top 3 players Like Manning, Rogers and Brady's Skirt......

See what I did there?
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Flacco is a good QB. I agree with that. He wins games and helps the offense. Is he "Elite"? No way. Not one of the top QBs in the game, year in and year out. His statistics back that up. Just because a guy wins a Super Bowl does not automatically make him "Elite." No way.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenousD View Post
    When did elite go from the standard top 5 to top 4? Now we get to choose the definition of the objective "elite" status?

Drew Brews isn't elite, sure he is top 4, but elite is only the top 3 players Like Manning, Rogers and Brady's Skirt......

See what I did there?
    "Elite" quarterbacks are the best in the game. The fans, media, and other talking heads have expanded the definition. A lot of them are a bunch of idiots who don't know what they are talking about. When they bring guys into the conversation who do not belong, it reflects the level of their football knowledge.