Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 63

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1


    he's a franchise qb, above average, but he just does not dominate like peyton, brees, etc.
    Last edited by ravens47; 01-05-2014 at 11:13 PM.





  2. #2

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Bengals fan?





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    11,541

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Another additional to my ignore list.





  4. #4

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Elite/good/above average... Can we just throw these terms out and say he's a Super Bowl capable QB and a franchise QB?





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    where my head touches the pillow
    Posts
    29,754
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    lol oh boy here we go now





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Owings Mills
    Posts
    1,655

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Thanks for this, I can't believe no one thought to post this before. Also your analysis as to why is top notch!!!


    Hating Steeler Fans Since Birth

    Section 126, Row 33




    Lets Go Flacco :happyanim





  7. #7

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Flacco is good enough to win Super Bowls. That's all that matters. Label him any way you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by BmoreLove View Post
    Elite/good/above average... Can we just throw these terms out and say he's a Super Bowl capable QB and a franchise QB?
    Exactly





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Bengals fan?
    no, just the truth. not saying he is bad, just not elite





  9. #9

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Quote Originally Posted by ravens47 View Post
    no, just the truth. not saying he is bad, just not elite
    I am curious as to why you chose to start an account to post that right now (today), considering Flacco didn't play this weekend, and everyone is discussing the games that actually were played this weekend (today).

    One answer to that question would be you are a Bengals fan upset at the bashing Dalton is rightfully getting on this forum right now.





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    429
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I am curious as to why you chose to start an account to post that right now (today), considering Flacco didn't play this weekend, and everyone is discussing the games that actually were played this weekend (today).

    One answer to that question would be you are a Bengals fan upset at the bashing he is rightfully getting on this forum right now.
    clearly not a bengal fan, just u can't say joe is elite. by saying he is elite ur saying he is on the same level as peyton manning, which he clearly isn't





  11. #11

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Quote Originally Posted by ravens47 View Post
    clearly not a bengal fan, just u can't say joe is elite. by saying he is elite ur saying he is on the same level as peyton manning, which he clearly isn't
    Nothing clear at all about you not being a Bengals fan. You didn't address my question. What prompted you to start an account to make this thread? The most plausible answer is you are upset Dalton is getting bashed.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    292

    Re: joe flacco is not elite

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I am curious as to why you chose to start an account to post that right now (today), considering Flacco didn't play this weekend, and everyone is discussing the games that actually were played this weekend (today).

    One answer to that question would be you are a Bengals fan upset at the bashing Dalton is rightfully getting on this forum right now.
    You mean Andy Romo?





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland