Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Democrats lying again?

Okay, I probably shouldn't have used the question mark because the current administration is built on nothing but lies. But here's another example and if you'll notice none of the "news" networks are talking about it.

If everyone will remember how the unemployment rate fell just before the last elections, I think I can explain how.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-...n-jobs-report/

Yet again Obama lies to the American people, and yet people still support the guy.:grbac:
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Re: Democrats lying again?

Romney's horribly run campaign had more to do with Obama getting re-elected than some idiots in the Census Bureau fudging the numbers.

He was tossed a proverbial softball and whiffed.

And let's not pretend the GOP isn't filled with its share of liars as well.

Fiddling with statistics and covering up bad news before elections goes on in every country in the world ;)

You're both right, but add this to the long list of lies from the current administration and we get the picture of someone who really should be impeached.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

WMD Iraq > Fudged Unemployment Numbers.

And W wasn't impeached.

I'm no fan of Obama but this isn't impeachment worthy.

Benghazi, the IRS scandal and false promises from Obamacare? That's a worth while discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post

And W wasn't impeached.

I'm no fan of Obama but this isn't impeachment worthy.

Benghazi, the IRS scandal and false promises from Obamacare? That's a worth while discussion.
    This. No "lie" this administration has told has been bigger than Bush's Iraq WMDs. That lie cost hundred's of thousands of casualties and deaths. And as HR pointed out Bush wasn't impeached.

There is plenty to criticize Obama on, just like any Presidency. But this is just nit picking.

The GOP is just as bad as the Dems.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

"No new taxes"

"I am not a crook"

Our government as a whole stinks. All politicians are the same...can't work with others and are out for themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

"No new taxes"

"I am not a crook"

Our government as a whole stinks. All politicians are the same...can't work with others and are out for themselves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    :word

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

And W wasn't impeached.
    Hussein had chemical weapons, i.e. WMDs. We know this because he used them on the Kurds and Iranians. Syria does not have a serious chemical weapon program yet they have them. It doesn't take much thinking to understand where the Syrian chemical weapons came from.

And I am NOT a fan of Bush. I was against invading Iraq. But they did have WMDs and a nuclear program.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hussein had chemical weapons, i.e. WMDs. We know this because he used them on the Kurds and Iranians. Syria does not have a serious chemical weapon program yet they have them. It doesn't take much thinking to understand where the Syrian chemical weapons came from.

And I am NOT a fan of Bush. I was against invading Iraq. But they did have WMDs and a nuclear program.
    At one time Iraq did have WMDs. But that was well before we invaded. The "intel" about WMDs came from an informant code named Curveball. Who admitted that he made up the Iraq WMD stories to include the famous "mobile chemical labs".

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-lies-iraq-war

http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB234/index.htm

http://www.idfa.nl/nl/tags/project.a...A-734F7C602478
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post

They had them at one time, yes.

But that's not what Powell said to the UN. He said the presently had them.

Huge difference.

Now do I think it was a "lie" in the truest sense of the word? Not really. I think the intel was pointing in that direction but it was a mistake to believe / sell the intel as truth to the American public.

That's a classic politicians mistake going back decades.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

They had them at one time, yes.

But that's not what Powell said to the UN. He said the presently had them.

Huge difference.

Now do I think it was a "lie" in the truest sense of the word? Not really. I think the intel was pointing in that direction but it was a mistake to believe / sell the intel as truth to the American public.

That's a classic politicians mistake going back decades.
    Do you think Hussein had them destroyed? Of course not, he still had them. That is where the chemical weapons in Syria came from.