Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: I think Ravens are making a big statement here by not playing Rice when hes healthy in a must win game...

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker: M&T Sec 527 View Post
    Didn't help that he seemed to be other than fully truthful with the training staff throughout the course of the off-season, TC, and the regular season.
    What do you mean by that?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: I think Ravens are making a big statement here by not playing Rice when hes healthy in a must win game...

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    Amen, Joe consistently gets a pass every game when he plays like shit. He has more interceptions this year than any other season. Yet the blame is always elsewhere. His apologists come to his aid very quickly when he lays an egg. Today is an example, where he could not take advantage of four turnovers while throwing three stupid interceptions himself. Joe practically lost the Bears game with two interceptions while giving up ten points. Yet, someone else is always the blame.
    Flacco was the second highest sacked QB in the league and had the worst running game in the history of the franchise. I think he deserves some slack.

Flacco deserves SOME of the blame, nobody deserves all of it.