Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 62102108109110111112
Results 1,666 to 1,669 of 1669
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread Ravens @ Bengals 12/29

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    It's one thing to complain about this season...it's sucked.

But posters are actually saying things like they don't know if they are re upping for PSL's and that Joe needs to go.

Crazy.

We've had a great 5 year run and it's not going to last forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    When the booze and emotions wear off they will realize just how stupid they sound.

Changes on offense in particular need to happen but some people just nd like they could Yankee fans with their sense of entitlement.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That was on Flacco. 21 Ints this year. Pathetic
    Honestly, what happened to Joe? In the final drive brown (?) was open and Joe threw the ball wide to his right. A perfectly uncontested possible catch not completed SIMPLY BECAUSE the QB COULD NOT throw the ball to his receiver. THAT IS PATHETIC! And folks it's been like that all year long. Flacco has ceased to be a starting QB!

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    It's one thing to complain about this season...it's sucked.

But posters are actually saying things like they don't know if they are re upping for PSL's and that Joe needs to go.

Crazy.

We've had a great 5 year run and it's not going to last forever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    So, with what you saw of Joe this year, you think he should continue to start? Talk about CRAZY!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    Honestly, what happened to Joe? In the final drive brown (?) was open and Joe threw the ball wide to his right. A perfectly uncontested possible catch not completed SIMPLY BECAUSE the QB COULD NOT throw the ball to his receiver. THAT IS PATHETIC! And folks it's been like that all year long. Flacco has ceased to be a starting QB!
    Ozzie and company happened to joe when they blew up the team, didn't bring any quality competition for center with a pussy ass center in gino, they keep drafting low round linemen who don't never develop paired with a dumb ass coach in caldwell, harbaugh stubborness, and him hiring his buddies in castillo and meoller fucked this offense and joe over.