Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Areas of need
Areas of need
Here are our 2014 Free Agents [(R) = restricted, (ER) = exclusive rights]:
In terms of areas of need I see:
1) TE - all our TEs are free agents. An elite TE could be a gamechanger.
2) OL - OL could drop to #3 if KO is healthy and Monroe is signed.
3) WR - Torrey/Brown/Mellette/Thompson could be a decent corp IF Joe has protection, but we still need some top-notch talent at WR.
4) MLB/ILB - someone to complement Brown. Could drop lower if Smith is signed.
5) S - Ideally a pure FS.
6) RB - Rice could be slowing down, Pierce too injury prone to handle RB1 duty.
7) CB - always useful to have CB depth.
Feel free to order your own areas of need.