Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Did anyone get any Ravens gear for Christmas?

Ravens PJs fellas!

Blog Entries

I got the Ravens Road to Superbowl XLVII on Blu-ray. It was an Amazon lightening deal several times over the past month. Fun to see how well this team was in the playoffs.

Jonathan Ogden signed HOF ball from my Mother in law and 2 Ravens Pilsner glasses from my 7 year old Niece that she paid for herself (love that kid)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Matching Flacco jerseys for me and the oldest daughter (8 yrs).

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I cleaned up on SB stuff. I was so happy to finally get the hat. I showed extreme patience and took and chance and waited since I have never paid 30.00 for a hat in my life and I wasnt going to do it even for my favorite NFL team that just came off a SB title. Just glad someone remembered. :) I also got a sweatshirt and several T shirts..... my favorite one might be this one.

I just find it ultra cool even more so than the official SB champ shirts. I like to imagine thats Ray's hand lifting the trophy one more time.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries

My sister-in-law "borrowed" $200 bucks from me, and bought me $100 worth of Ravens stuff... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raven Werewolf View Post
    I cleaned up on SB stuff. I was so happy to finally get the hat. I showed extreme patience and took and chance and waited since I have never paid 30.00 for a hat in my life and I wasnt going to do it even for my favorite NFL team that just came off a SB title. Just glad someone remembered. :) I also got a sweatshirt and several T shirts..... my favorite one might be this one.

I just find it ultra cool even more so than the official SB champ shirts. I like to imagine thats Ray's hand lifting the trophy one more time.
    Oh man. That shirt is so cool.

Where did you get it.

I gotta have one.

I too refused to pay $30 for that hat and was patient.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    My sister-in-law "borrowed" $200 bucks from me, and bought me $100 worth of Ravens stuff... Bc

I think i'd like Solo's sister better and would opt to keep his and off yours.

Got a pair of PJ bottoms

A coffee mug

A desk calender with trivia for every day of the year

And my girlfriend got me a Matt Elam jersey

My wife's birthday is the 15, so I got her one of those Anquan Boldin Plaques with his pictures a piece of an actual football,etc. For Christmas I bought her a Pitta Jersey and this really nice Ravens superbowl designer jacket that has scores from both superbowls on it and some other SB wins related info.

RW I bought that same shirt the night the Ravens won the superbowl, ran down to Modell's and picked it up along with some other stuff, Hat, Car flags, car stickers, etc...

Let me see if I can get this picture in here of the jacket...

I didn't get anything to wear, but I got some cool stuff.

Playoff run on blu-ray.
    Huge blanket.
    Strength of a Champion by O.J. Brigance and the Superbowl season magazine.
    A Ravens candy jar filled with M&Ms.

The Molehill got an Ed Reed jersey. I decided a few years back to not buy him the eighty dollar jerseys for people who are still on the team since he grows so darned fast, so we wait until after they move on to get 'em cheaper.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Where did you find a Mickey mouse with a Ravens jersey??? My little one loves Mickey mouse and he loves to point out he knows what the Ravens team colors are. (He'll be three in February)

Small funny story other parents will appreciate...We were in the mall shopping for the holidays and we were in foot locker. He goes to the hats and points a jazzed up NBA hat "daddy I want this daddy I really want this hat" I said "Kyle it's way to big you don't need that hat" he begs and pleads and I say if you can find me a Ravens shirt you can get that hat, he ran right to the complete opposite of foot locker to show me a Ravens shirt.

Well guys I have this stupid NBA hat that collects dust. He made me proud pointing out he knew the Ravens colors. So for me the hat will always stand out cause my little boy knows his Ravens.

Anyway I got a few shirts as usual. Nothing big this year for the Ravens.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    I believe I purchased it at Toys R Us.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.