Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Re: Playoff? Playoffs?

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    If everyone loses plus pitt we get in, and I will be happy for that but truthfully I wan\t to see what kind of heart this team has. I want Dalton to play great and I want to see what we got. If we win with Cincy playing their best I'll be proud of them either way. If they tank it, then they got what they deserve, to sit home. I don't want Dalton to get knocked out of the game in the 1st quarter none of that stuff to help us. I want to see bloody fingers and bloody noses on the Ravens in a legal way, a torn jersey and emotion. F'n earn it.
    I think we saw what kind of heart this team has last Sunday against the Patriots.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I think we saw what kind of heart this team has last Sunday against the Patriots.
    Sadly, I have to agree. I just don't know what we have in this team. I can't get over the fact that we got curb stomped by the fucking soft assed Patriots at home.

Blog Entries

My kids got me Dean Bartoli Smith's "Never Easy, Never Pretty: A Fan, A City, A Championship Season" for Christmas...

This team has always seemed to be this way. At one moment, elite, championship caliber. At others, maddeningly frustrating, and clearly struggling. That point was made more than a few times in the book, written before the 2013 season even began.

The Patriots got us and got us good. I still believe we can give the Bengals a great fight, and I'm not chalking up a loss, just because we blew a game to the Pats.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Sadly, I have to agree. I just don't know what we have in this team. I can't get over the fact that we got curb stomped by the fucking soft assed Patriots at home.
    Keep in mind that the Ravens got stomped pretty badly last year at home versus the Broncos as well. The performance last week versus the Patriots was pathetic, but I wouldn't go so far as to say the Ravens don't have heart. I really think that the Ravens are going to put up a tough fight versus Cincy on Sunday.

I saw Marshall Yanda trying to chase down a DB in the last two minutes.

Horrible performance? Absolutely. But they got a lot of bad breaks, and were still in there fighting. I was still thinking they were in the game when we scored our TD. We've seen it before this year.

Getting posterized does not necessarily equal lack of heart. Sometimes shit happens.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Just remember - Andy Dalton has NEVER (I repeat NEVER) beaten Joe Flacco head to head. True he won the game at the end of the season last year and Joe did start that game (just to keep his consecutive start streak going. But Joe just played one series as I recall and the Ravens played their subs. I don't expect to see Dalton win against a motivated Ravens team.

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    Just remember - Andy Dalton has NEVER (I repeat NEVER) beaten Joe Flacco head to head.
    I wish I could take comfort in that. "Never" equals four games. For awhile Flacco had "never" beaten Rapistberger.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Just remember - Andy Dalton has NEVER (I repeat NEVER) beaten Joe Flacco head to head. True he won the game at the end of the season last year and Joe did start that game (just to keep his consecutive start streak going. But Joe just played one series as I recall and the Ravens played their subs. I don't expect to see Dalton win against a motivated Ravens team.
    If this season has proven nothing else, it has shown that you can throw all previous trends and tendencies out of the window. That stat will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of Sunday's game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    If this season has proven nothing else, it has shown that you can throw all previous trends and tendencies out of the window. That stat will have absolutely no bearing on the outcome of Sunday's game.
    like Billick said... "nobody knows anything".

Cowboys can't win on the road in December - check
    No team can go into Seattle and beat them - check
    Broncos won't lose at home - check

could go on and on...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

So yeah, let's completely ignore the Vikings and Lions games.

We've also seen what kind of heart they have against the vikings.

Blog Entries

Yeah, he sucks. I think my friend Akashierecorder referred to him as "Hot Garbage" IIRC.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎