Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: The Ravens organization is stuck in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Right iggy, Harbaugh had nothing to do with the Ravens Super Bowl victory, just as Billick had nothinbg to do with SB XXXV. Hey, a Head coach has no input into anything...according to you... Bc
    i didnt say nothing, you are over exaggerating how much he had to do with it and giving him way too much credit...dont put words in my mouth

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    i didnt say nothing, you are over exaggerating how much he had to do with it and giving him way too much credit...dont put words in my mouth
    Well then tell me/us what you're saying then (in your own words) about the HC who "led" our team to 5 consecutive playoffs, and a Super Bowl victory. You're like the guy who says, "What have you done for me lately?" Now I know the Ravens haven't played up to expectations this season, but have we gone 2 - 14? Do you feel the Ravens are bottom feeders? ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Almost everytime I see a ShEagles can, I see Desean Jackson or Riley Cooper streaking down the field, WIDE OPEN. It's crazy. I wish we had a real offensive coordinator.
    The Eagles switched to a radical offense unlike any other team. I'm not sure pro coaches are going to be adopting it anytime soon since it requires a dominant offensive line and receivers who can block down field. It sure does get guys open

Blog Entries

Just because we've had success doesn't mean we can't improve our schemes. Evolve or die.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Eagles switched to a radical offense unlike any other team. I'm not sure pro coaches are going to be adopting it anytime soon since it requires a dominant offensive line and receivers who can block down field. It sure does get guys open
    The eagles line is not that great but it is good, but its credited to the offensive schemes them coaches are putting foles and that whole unit in situations where they are succeeding, Mccoy is very dynamic which also helps but the eagles from last year to this year is like night and day and they basically have the same personnel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Just because we've had success doesn't mean we can't improve our schemes. Evolve or die.
    we dead

Being stuck in the past os drafting a run stuffing olb with no athleticism in the early part pf the second round instead of alshon jeffrey.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Well then tell me/us what you're saying then (in your own words) about the HC who "led" our team to 5 consecutive playoffs, and a Super Bowl victory. You're like the guy who says, "What have you done for me lately?" Now I know the Ravens haven't played up to expectations this season, but have we gone 2 - 14? Do you feel the Ravens are bottom feeders? ... Bc
    lol did you even read what i wrote. ive been saying for along time harbaugh gets too much credit..IMO the players bailed him/coaching staff out a lot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    The eagles line is not that great but it is good, but its credited to the offensive schemes them coaches are putting foles and that whole unit in situations where they are succeeding, Mccoy is very dynamic which also helps but the eagles from last year to this year is like night and day and they basically have the same personnel.
    It's fun as hell to watch the defense look at each other like 'what now?' A few times they ran those bunch receivers out there, one time they had five TEs on the field - five! Very innovative and fast

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

But how do you know that?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

lol did you even read what i wrote. ive been saying for along time harbaugh gets too much credit..IMO the players bailed him/coaching staff out a lot
    I don't think Harbs gets "too much credit". If the players bailed him/coaching staff out a lot, then why even have a coaching staff? Perhaps you would rather have Garrett or Rex Ryan as HC (?) ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Being stuck in the past os drafting a run stuffing olb with no athleticism in the early part pf the second round instead of alshon jeffrey.
    This.

And then drafting relatively the SAME type of player this past draft (John Simon) and NEVER activating him.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.