Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: The Ravens organization is stuck in the past.

How is it you watch teams like the eagles who have nick fuckin foles have wrs wide the fuck open every game with how bad their Oline is?? How is it saints year in year out have wideouts running wide the hell open, green bay under fuckin matt flynn and that Oline have guys open all day they can make a sammich drink some kool aid and still be wide the fuck open shit look at cinci's offense fuck even the damn vikings ONLY THE MUTHA FUCKIN RAVENS AFTER 10 FUCKIN YEARS STILL CANT FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT??? If i know wtf they are goin to run before they run you know damn well every nfl coach knows wtf they are about to run!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    How is it you watch teams like the eagles who have nick fuckin foles have wrs wide the fuck open every game with how bad their Oline is?? How is it saints year in year out have wideouts running wide the hell open, green bay under fuckin matt flynn and that Oline have guys open all day they can make a sammich drink some kool aid and still be wide the fuck open shit look at cinci's offense fuck even the damn vikings ONLY THE MUTHA FUCKIN RAVENS AFTER 10 FUCKIN YEARS STILL CANT FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT??? If i know wtf they are goin to run before they run you know damn well every nfl coach knows wtf they are about to run!!
    How many playoff appearances have the Eagles had in the last 5 years (the Harbaugh era)?
    AND how many Super Bowls have they won? Don't be so captivated because the team in Philly has played very well over the last two months. This season is not over yet... Bc

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    How many playoff appearances have the Eagles had in the last 5 years (the Harbaugh era)?
    AND how many Super Bowls have they won? Don't be so captivated because the team in Philly has played very well over the last two months. This season is not over yet... Bc
    lol harbaugh wasnt even in the meetings setting the O and D game plans before this year. he admitted he needs to spend more time at the end of last year.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    thats not the point the point is you can't tell me fuckin nick foles is better than joe flacco but some how that mafucka is putting up numbers like crazy they are not superior on offense either chip kelley is doing some shit that way getting guys like riley cooper open all day?? i mean riley cooper?? really?? nick foles really?? it don't have a thing to do with superbowls and playoff appearance this coaching staff is stuck on some 1800s bullshit. We barely managed to put 7 points against a Pats D that is damn near dead last in the league who i couldn't name one fuckin starter on..

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    thats not the point the point is you can't tell me fuckin nick foles is better than joe flacco but some how that mafucka is putting up numbers like crazy they are not superior on offense either chip kelley is doing some shit that way getting guys like riley cooper open all day?? i mean riley cooper?? really?? nick foles really?? it don't have a thing to do with superbowls and playoff appearance this coaching staff is stuck on some 1800s bullshit. We barely managed to put 7 points against a Pats D that is damn near dead last in the league who i couldn't name one fuckin starter on..
    Almost everytime I see a ShEagles can, I see Desean Jackson or Riley Cooper streaking down the field, WIDE OPEN. It's crazy. I wish we had a real offensive coordinator.

The AC as many noted is archaic, and needs a great offensive line to even work in the first place. For the Ravens it's a recipe for disaster. I don't think they need to change OC's. They just need to come up with a different scheme and stop running Cam's offense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Almost everytime I see a ShEagles can, I see Desean Jackson or Riley Cooper streaking down the field, WIDE OPEN. It's crazy. I wish we had a real offensive coordinator.
    I have been getting alot of NFC games here this year and damn near every team i watch even the damn BUCS have receivers wide open on damn near every play smh its been 10 YEARS AND THIS FUCKIN ORGANIZATION STILL CAN'T FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT???

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    lol harbaugh wasnt even in the meetings setting the O and D game plans before this year. he admitted he needs to spend more time at the end of last year.
    Do you actually believe that?

there is a difference between attending and providing input.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I was sceptical of Caldwell last year, its disappointing to see that I was right to feel that way. I just remember the frustration on the pats playoff game when he kept running on first down and thinking how little imagination it showed. It just continued over.

Is Caldwell still using Cams playbook?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Right iggy, Harbaugh had nothing to do with the Ravens Super Bowl victory, just as Billick had nothinbg to do with SB XXXV. Hey, a Head coach has no input into anything...according to you... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensghost View Post
    Is Caldwell still using Cams playbook?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    thats what the word is..smfh