Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: I hope we miss that playoffs.

Better to rip the band aid off than slowly peel it off this season imo.

Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    Once again, that makes no sense. Success this season isn't going to hinder success in future seasons. And don't give me that draft position bullcrap, it's just a couple of spots.

Either you root for us to make the playoffs or you're not a real fan. No way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    You'd think.

But then you remember we got bitch-slapped at home by Denver last year, and then had to go to Mile High for the playoffs, where we had NO chance of winning...

Point is, make the dance and who knows what could happen? Sadly, I don't see us making the dance this year.

:word

I still want to get in dance. Anything can happen once in. Flacco play faster and is a gamer in playoffs. I'll would love to see Flacco transform as he do in the dance. Let's hope we still can get in.
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    It's not like the won 3 games. Let's say the Ravens end up 8-8. They'll call it a Super Bowl hangover and move on. It's not going to change the thought process into the offseason. The difference between 8-8 and 10-6 just isn't that great. They won't blow up the team because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Steve Bisciotti is not going to force a Head Coach who won the Super Bowl not even a year ago and won a playoff game for 5 straight years to make any changes. He's not Jerry Jones or Dan Schneider.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    I still want to get in dance. Anything can happen once in. Flacco play faster and is a gamer in playoffs. I'll would love to see Flacco transform as he do in the dance. Let's hope we still can get in.
    :word

Blog Entries

Well my doctor doesn't want the Ravens to make the playoffs either. She says they are bad for my health. Their impersonation of the cardiac kids, hasn't done my heart any favors and last night I was so mad that my blood pressure was through the roof. I don't even have hypertension.

But playoff football aint the same without the Ravens. I dont even watch when they are not in it. With Kobe down, I am not ready for my NBA season to start.

Blog Entries

I want them to make the playoffs, but if they dont I can see the positive that changes should be made at that point. The offense needs to be completely redone. The defense would be nice to have rebooted to be more attacking but im content with Pees as long as it means Caldwell and any version of AC is gone.
    -JAB

Blog Entries

I may sound off the wall here but i am trying to figure this out, do you guys think the ravens took a dive here? I mean once they knew miami lost and cinci won,nthey figured hell if we sqeeze in on the last game against cinci's back up NE take this game and hope the broncos lose their last game they rather travel to NE than to Denver idk i am trying to figure out wtf happen yesterday because they sure look like they took a dive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I may sound off the wall here but i am trying to figure this out, do you guys think the ravens took a dive here? I mean once they knew miami lost and cinci won,nthey figured hell if we sqeeze in on the last game against cinci's back up NE take this game and hope the broncos lose their last game they rather travel to NE than to Denver idk i am trying to figure out wtf happen yesterday because they sure look like they took a dive.
    They just were out coached and outplayed. We need real coordinators on offense and defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They just were out coached and outplayed. We need real coordinators on offense and defense.

Lol so sad i said it early in the offseason it started with the FO they dropped the ball in the offseason not building this team around joe, from coaching staff to players, you know i been watching the eagles, saints and greenbay alot this season and wideouts are running wide open on every play its amazing what good coaching can do i mean who is nick foles really?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Lol so sad i said it early in the offseason it started with the FO they dropped the ball in the offseason not building this team around joe, from coaching staff to players, you know i been watching the eagles, saints and greenbay alot this season and wideouts are running wide open on every play its amazing what good coaching can do i mean who is nick foles really?
    Yep I agree. They need to go all in building around joe