Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: I hope we miss that playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    Unless they make some serious coaching changes I don't see it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I got bad news for you. It's not happening. Harbaugh bought himself a lot of coaching capital with 5 straight playoff appearances and a superbowl championship. If anything we might just see a change in philosophy and personnel that doesn't involve coaches. We were just a handful of plays away from being 10-5 instead of 8-7.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Stormy View Post
    Hey OP, as a Ravens' fan I cannot understand why under any circumstances someone would make such a statement. Spite? You want to be right? Ain't all about you....
    Hell, I am with you D&S! I sure hope our team doesnt feel this way!!! I wanna win... tough circumstances, but I do not wanna lose and watch other teams, especially ones I hate!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    Elam is the only contributor from this years draft.
    That's not really accurate...

Brown, Williams, Wagner, KJ and Marlon have all been contributors. Elam is the only one starting, but there have been decent plays made from a lot of guys out of this draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Any fan that hopes the Ravens miss the playoffs need to turn their purple jerseys in and go root for the Redskins.

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I got bad news for you. It's not happening. Harbaugh bought himself a lot of coaching capital with 5 straight playoff appearances and a superbowl championship. If anything we might just see a change in philosophy and personnel that doesn't involve coaches. We were just a handful of plays away from being 10-5 instead of 8-7.
    I didn't mean Harbaugh, but Camwell and to a lesser extent Pees are right in the cross hairs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

making the playoffs = road game to foxborough and getting embarrasses on national tv.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    That's not really accurate...

Brown, Williams, Wagner, KJ and Marlon have all been contributors. Elam is the only one starting, but there have been decent plays made from a lot of guys out of this draft.
    Simon and Williams have been inactive most of the year. KJ has zero catches. Marlon was an UFA so he doesn't count as a draft pick. I don't doubt they will b good players but not this year

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Or 5-10

Anyone who wants us to miss the playoffs is not a real Ravens fan. Period.

OP, you are a fraud and you should be ashamed of yourself. Same goes for anyone who agrees with you. What a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Anyone who wants us to miss the playoffs is not a real Ravens fan. Period.

OP, you are a fraud and you should be ashamed of yourself. Same goes for anyone who agrees with you. What a disgrace.
    Horrible fans. Ready to jump ship at the sign of any adversity

Blog Entries

Simon and Williams have been inactive most of the year. KJ has zero catches. Marlon was an UFA so he doesn't count as a draft pick. I don't doubt they will b good players but not this year
    Simon is the only one who hasn't contributed at all.

A few of Jacoby's big run backs were spring because of KJ's blocking...he is the #2 FB on the team that hardly uses a FB anymore...not sure what you were expecting there.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

iggyman555 Guest

:word