Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Re: I hope we miss that playoffs.

[QUOTE=CincyCat;723610]Excellent post. I wasn't even going to reply to this thread because of the lunacy of the title.

As a long suffering Bengals fan I have stuck with them from their first year through thick and thin. The Shula years, when we were a national punchline on ESPN and late night shows were as painful as it gets but I watched every game that was televised.

Cincy, most of these posters on here are probably 20 somethings so they never had to experience what a lousy team really consists of, I lived through the years of Irsay dismantling a great franchise until it became so obvious to fans that Irsay was not going to field a quality team. Support for the team dwindled then he moved the team to Indy. To be honest if it was not for the late Gov. Schaffer in keeping stadium funding in place Baltimore would not have a team now. We have a local owner who has been a great owner in keeping this team competitive year after.

Most fans would be happy going into last game of the season with a possible playoff berth at stake!!

2. Re: I hope we miss that playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark&Stormy View Post
    This thread is still alive? Didn't know whining lives on RSR.....Never Ever Ever hope for a loss. What the hey!
    I read 3 pages - all I need. This thread sucks lol!
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

The saying goes, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade"--but some of the folks here find it just a tad annoying when it sounds like others have already set the stand up out by the curb & stocked up on ice & cups & sugar & (somewhat impatiently) await only the arrival of the fruit.

IMO there will be time enough in the offseason to argue over what needs to be done, or undone, or left alone re the franchise. Until & unless the Crows get sent home, dum spiro spero should be the watchword.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Real Fan Dan View Post
    I read 3 pages - all I need. This thread sucks lol!

+100

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Great thinking since the draft worked so well for us this year.
    So you basing your opinion about last years draft after 15 games?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Calvert View Post
    I didn't mean Harbaugh, but Camwell and to a lesser extent Pees are right in the cross hairs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DarienA View Post
    You would be happy with a team that just does well each season in the regular season? You want to be the San Diego chargers. No thanks. And as to your first point yup we just won the super bowl and only one year later this team looks nothing like that team (in terms of on field performance). Potential? Sure. Actual production? No not with any regularity... But that would be ok with you? Well have to just agree to disagree on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Great thinking since the draft worked so well for us this year.
    So you basing your opinion about last years draft after 15 games?

WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!