Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Largest loss in team history at home

This was such a sad game

Re: Largest loss in team history at home

Yep, outgained them too, but the turnover differential was just way too high.

Blog Entries

A game like this should induce ACTUAL change. But it won't. They will blame Flacco's injury and think things are OK. They are not.

Yup, the stench of this one will linger for months.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

I hope this loss keeps Ozzie and Steve up late tonight. And they start thinking really hard about the future.

This offense is outdated and rigid.

Injuries and transitions did play a major factor, but that should not prevent changes from being made. Because the changes that need to be made are not related to injuries and transitions.

Blog Entries

No time to push any panic buttons, however humiliating the loss is. It was just one game. It was the product of a series of close, exhausting games. The team didn't have it today. Ravens have to get their stuff together for next week, because their chances are very real.

Blog Entries

This should have happen a few weeks ago. The offense and defense is out-dated. The play calling is the same every game, long bomb type passes with no running game. The coaching lacks any vision. They just keep making excuses for everything bad. I always said Harbs and crew has no type of NFL smarts and you see that with this game. Also this is to the owner of the Ravens, won't be getting anymore money from me for a crap product like that.

After 4 wins in a row, this maybe was due to happen. Too much confidence maybe from the players but also possibly from the coaching staff. Also, shouldn't have made that many long passes today: gets way too predictable, and Flacco's knee is hurt. Poor decision making, poor execution, basically the kind of game where nothing goes your way. Gotta make the right adjustments before next week, otherwise we'll just have to enjoy our higher draft pick.

Blog Entries

This coaching staff are some of the most hard-headed most stupid in the NFL.

10. Re: Largest loss in team history at home

Congratulations to our coaches for once again doing their part to make Ravens' history!!!

Couldn't have done it without ya!

Quote Originally Posted by jjmccraven View Post
    Also this is to the owner of the Ravens, won't be getting anymore money from me for a crap product like that.
    Well, aren't you special?

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Well, aren't you special?
    Seriously tho. Dude needs to stfu. 5 straight years of winning and we have one season not up to expectations and you're talking about boycotting the franchise? Please. We're 8-7 and some people are acting like we're 2-13