Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Why is the OP not banned for trolling yet?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Here is how his luck ran out:

1) Boldin traded
    2) Pitta injured
    3) OL scheme changed which wrecked 8-10 games of the season
    4) Birk retired
    5) Jacoby injured
    6) KO injured
    7) McKinnie traded
    8) Rice ineffective
    9) Bottom 5 OL
    10) Worst run game in the league
    11) MCL sprain (2-3 week injury)
    12) Archaic playcalling
    go take a look at who Brady lost as his weapons.

3. Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenray View Post
    go take a look at who Brady lost as his weapons.
    Now go take a look how the Patriots coaches creatively adjusted to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Because the OP has never been a fan of Joe since the day they drafted him. Seriously, go back and look at his post history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's half right Wicked. The OP trolls EVERYTHING Ravens related. He did it to the D last week. He gets his kicks off upsetting people. Don't feed the trolls. If you ignore their threads they simply disappear after some time passes by.

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    Their wideouts are constantly open. I think Brady only attempted two passes more than 10 yards in the year

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    very true. look at fucking Edelmann, he is about to catch 100 passes. No way he is close to 50 is he plays in this offense.

7. Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    Their wideouts are constantly open. I think Brady only attempted two passes more than 10 yards in the year
    Brady's not a product of their system, but he is a beneficiary of it.
    The precision of the timing and execution of the receivers on those screens and rubs today, for example, meshes perfectly with Brady's precision with his own timing and accuracy.

Brady's only 50% of that passing offense, the receivers are the other half.

For such a predictable , simple routes and scheme offense, it is the most disorganized offense I've seen the past few years.

Joe is the least of our issues. With the right OC and personnel around him he has already proven he can go all the way.

Top Priorities In Offseason for the Offense

Bring in a dynamic and creative offensive mind to be OC. I would like to see a new DC coordinator but given the option of one or the other....clearly I think OC is a priority IMO

Acquire (Draft/Trade/FA) better OLine talent especially at LT (resign Monroe?)RT and C (Thinking young T that could shift to LT later and Vet C to compete?)

Brown, Pitta, Torrey are the foundation of the receiving core I would keep. Everyone else can go. I love JJ but his value to this team as a WR is IMO limited by the fact you have Torrey Smith. Dickson is to erratic. Doss I would potentially keep if JJ is gone for insurance. Brown has upside but I think this offense needs one more guy who can move the chains, a possession receiver who get separation and make plays that keep drives alive (Amaro is TE that comes to mind in the draft)
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Bmorravens1 View Post
    Lets get it out there Joe is not Payton or Tom. He makes more bad decisions then they do but with that being said. He has a great arm , has shown flashes of brilliance and is understanding this year the need to be more mobile.
    As an organization they need to help him by:
    Creating better schemes were we have wide reicievers running open ( Those little rubs the patriots ran were nice)
    Better play calling -less predictability
    Offensive lineman who can actually block ( The play where Joe got hurt Shipley threw the guy into him)
    A qualified QB coach who can work with Joe
    Joe is an above average QB who has a penance for winning.
    My feeling is Caldwell has came as far as he can in Baltimore and we need to be better
    This is fucking stupid and I'm tired of reading the same rhetoric over and over. What do you mean Joe isn't Peyton or Brady? He's a Super Bowl MVP who carried his team to a championship. The only reason Flacco doesn't put up number like them is because our coaching staff sucks. As many people have pointed out we're too predictable and just pathetic on offense. No creativity no nothing. I mean if I can sit at home and predict 10 straight Ravens offensive plays something is really wrong.

Baltimore groan.