Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    Did he ever say that it was 100%?

You can't really compare Flacco and Smith. Steve Smith uses his legs a lot more than Flacco.
    Throwing a football is ALL about your legs.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Sometimes its ok to have luck on your side. I completely disagree with your points of saying its all luck. There has been battling luck along the way. Lee Evans drop? What about Houshmanzada? (how ever its spelled)
    That's just two examples of bad luck.
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Uh oh! My Truth Meter just pegged! It's telling me the phrase "Lee Evans drop" is false. It tells me the correct phrase is "Good play by the defensive back."

As a blue collar guy, I'm glad Flacco got a big contract in his 5th year. How long did it take any other QB in the league to accomplish that. Flacco is what hard work and right attitude is about. I don't read articles about top whatever, just win baby, Joe has that going for him. To expect him to win last night would be asking for a miracle. Miracle while healthy, he has accomplished. Flacco has as many SB rings as peyton and Rodgers. Brady is a great QB who crys a lot, but still wins in a division that is soft. That helps a lot to get to post season. If he played the steelers twice a year, his wins would be less by at least 1 game a year. His health might have been poor dealing with the steelers. Still wacko for Flacco. If healthy, he is the difference in winning or losing. Those sacks he has taken, do have an affect.

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Uh oh! My Truth Meter just pegged! It's telling me the phrase "Lee Evans drop" is false. It tells me the correct phrase is "Good play by the defensive back."
    Cundiff missed FG??

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    As a blue collar guy, I'm glad Flacco got a big contract in his 5th year. How long did it take any other QB in the league to accomplish that. Flacco is what hard work and right attitude is about. I don't read articles about top whatever, just win baby, Joe has that going for him. To expect him to win last night would be asking for a miracle. Miracle while healthy, he has accomplished. Flacco has as many SB rings as peyton and Rodgers. Brady is a great QB who crys a lot, but still wins in a division that is soft. That helps a lot to get to post season. If he played the steelers twice a year, his wins would be less by at least 1 game a year. His health might have been poor dealing with the steelers. Still wacko for Flacco. If healthy, he is the difference in winning or losing. Those sacks he has taken, do have an affect.
    amen!!!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Joe's luck has finally run out. Now we're stuck with a $120 million mediocre quarterback.
    stuff like this is laughable. There are certainly at least 28 other NFL team who would love to be "stuck" with him.

We have problems on the O-line and the D-line. Can't run or protect and when you rarely even *touch* Brady, he will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiepoe View Post
    stuff like this is laughable. There are certainly at least 28 other NFL team who would love to be "stuck" with him.

We have problems on the O-line and the D-line. Can't run or protect and when you rarely even *touch* Brady, he will kill you.
    While I agree with you he is only saying what a good portion of this fan base is saying. Some says he's trolling but have you heard 105.7 this season. Completely brutal.

While I agree with you he is only saying what a good portion of this fan base is saying. Some says he's trolling but have you heard 105.7 this season. Completely brutal.

The plural of ignorant football trolls is not truth. I don't care how many low football IQs say it, it doesn't make it reality.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

9. Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

It's times like this that I'm so glad I'm an out-of-market fan.

A loud argument isn't necessarily the correct argument.

Blog Entries

This troll thread can go to the Trash Heap.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    Well said. If there were a "thumbs up" button I would definitely give you one. Flacco definitely earned his raise and new contract. His play in the 2012 postseason was phenomenal. Flacco was the leader on offense in terms of making the big plays. I liked the way he set the tone and utilized all his players. When a guy does that, which ultimately led to a SB Championship, who can argue with a new contract?