Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by hokiefan View Post
    Lack of unique playcalling really showed. Anyone who watches film can easily scheme a defense against us.
    This has been the Ravens' problem for the past 18 years. Every year we say this same shit over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
    It wasn't just the offense. Special teams and defense played like shit.
    Add the coaches too. Team came out like they were on Quualudes.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    Without Joe this team would be about 4-11 right now. With no frickin' running game and an O line that has been bad, at best, and the loss of Pitta for most of the season, I am honestly shocked that we still have a shot at a playoff spot. Why do people blame Joe for every fucking thing that has gone wrong with this team?
    Because the OP has never been a fan of Joe since the day they drafted him. Seriously, go back and look at his post history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Team lose. All 3 phases were poor, although the running game looked good. Still no go to receiver that's at the top of the list along with many others. Theres just nothing there on offense and it needs attention in the off season.

....and he's hurt. I wasn't expecting a world-beater performance from him today

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KbubbaK View Post
    Joe's luck has finally run out. Now we're stuck with a $120 million mediocre quarterback.
    Here is how his luck ran out:

1) Boldin traded
    2) Pitta injured
    3) OL scheme changed which wrecked 8-10 games of the season
    4) Birk retired
    5) Jacoby injured
    6) KO injured
    7) McKinnie traded
    8) Rice ineffective
    9) Bottom 5 OL
    10) Worst run game in the league
    11) MCL sprain (2-3 week injury)
    12) Archaic playcalling

Yeah. His luck ran out all right.

1) and 2) means you sign 37 and 34 years old players 3 weeks before the season starts.
    1) 2) and 5) means you are throwing to Doss and Deonte and a UDFA named Marlon Brown.
    4) 6) 7) means 3 new players on OL.
    etc.

Yeah, his luck ran out all right.

Blog Entries

this thread will be great for weeding out anti-Flacco trolls.

This bullshit game had absolutely nothing to do with Joe Flacco. This was the worst display of NFL coaching I have ever witnessed. We didn't game plan well, we called horrible plays, we didn't prepare Joe or the offense to deal effectively with his injury, we don't call plays that help mitigate the injury and get the offense into a rhythm, we called way too many routes that took forever to develop and the line just can't hold protection for 4+ seconds. We don't have an offensive coordinator who has drawn up any easy plays for this offense. They don't respond to situations effectively. Everything about this loss falls squarely on the shoulders of the coaches who totally failed to prepare this team to play the kind of game needed to beat the opponent we faced.

9. Re: Sure his stats suck, but remember, Joe's a winner.

Joe's mobility has often made the difference in our wins this year, which have almost all come in close games decided at the very end.
    When Joe took that shot to his knee last week, I knew we didn't have much of a chance this week unless our coaches and/or receivers stepped up their game.

They didn't.
    Joe had to try to do too much to compensate, and he couldn't do much with limited mobility hampering him.
    Story of our season really: Joe being forced to do too much because our offense has been a M.A.S.H. unit and our coaches aren't up to the task of adapting and adjusting.

Don't feed the trolls. Where was this poster after Joe's comeback against the Vikes.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Because the OP has never been a fan of Joe since the day they drafted him. Seriously, go back and look at his post history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    True dat.

Lets get it out there Joe is not Payton or Tom. He makes more bad decisions then they do but with that being said. He has a great arm , has shown flashes of brilliance and is understanding this year the need to be more mobile.
    As an organization they need to help him by:
    Creating better schemes were we have wide reicievers running open ( Those little rubs the patriots ran were nice)
    Better play calling -less predictability
    Offensive lineman who can actually block ( The play where Joe got hurt Shipley threw the guy into him)
    A qualified QB coach who can work with Joe
    Joe is an above average QB who has a penance for winning.
    My feeling is Caldwell has came as far as he can in Baltimore and we need to be better