Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25
  1. #1

    Joe Flacco vs Big Ben



    Ok, we seemed to have beat the Flacco vs Bert Jones to death. i don't think there is any question that Bert comes out number two in Baltimore in any poll taken by sports professionals and most people in Baltimore who seen both play live, but what about Big Ben vs Flacco. I will say Big Ben, Phillip Rivers (maybe Andrew Luck) are the only QB's in the NFL now who could have played back in the 70's;they are throwback. As far as Ben vs Flacco , at this point have to go with Big Ben as much as I hate to admit it.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    169

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by turftoe View Post
    Ok, we seemed to have beat the Flacco vs Bert Jones to death. i don't think there is any question that Bert comes out number two in Baltimore in any poll taken by sports professionals and most people in Baltimore who seen both play live, but what about Big Ben vs Flacco. I will say Big Ben, Phillip Rivers (maybe Andrew Luck) are the only QB's in the NFL now who could have played back in the 70's;they are throwback. As far as Ben vs Flacco , at this point have to go with Big Ben as much as I hate to admit it.
    All that I can say is how many starts has Flacco missed since his first year in the league in 2008? Ben may have got the best of Joe in his first three years in the league but Joe has been better head to head in the last three.




  3. #3

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRaven View Post
    All that I can say is how many starts has Flacco missed since his first year in the league in 2008? Ben may have got the best of Joe in his first three years in the league but Joe has been better head to head in the last three.
    dont feed dem t*olls




  4. #4

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...k-from-the-70s

    http://footballpros.com/content.php/...?postid=139292

    Since apparently posting links to opinion pieces is considered incontrovertible proof nowadays.




  5. #5

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    A rapist does not deserve a nickname.




  6. #6

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    dont feed dem t*olls
    Amen.




  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,789

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben





  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,457

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    I have a new member of my ignore list.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  9. #9

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Has a poster ever made this much of an effort to get banned before?




  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    27,457

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasticfury View Post
    Has a poster ever made this much of an effort to get banned before?
    Oh yes. This is nothing.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,808
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Is there any thought this guy isn't a Steelers fan now?
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    1,789

    Re: Joe Flacco vs Big Ben

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Is there any thought this guy isn't a Steelers fan now?
    Yeah given his past "contributions..." it wouldn't surprise me




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland