Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    53
    Blog Entries
    8

    Horrible play this season is done !!!!



    Some of the worse play in the NFL this year. Typical, no run game , lack of any type of imagination when it comes to route running ( do the Ravens know any other types of routes to run then the bomb?), no pass rush, and lack of any imagination or smarts when it comes to coaching on defense or offense ..... the season is finished. The Ravens have lots to repair for next year. Mike Preston should give them "F" across the board.




  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    53
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Fffffffff




  3. #3

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Great post. Would read again.




  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, Colorado (via Gaithersburg, MD)
    Posts
    682
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Some of the "worse"?





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    493

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    You can at least wait until the end of the game... Geez....




  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    3,676
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Is there anyone here who can honestly say this team deserves to be in the postseason?

    Anyone?




  7. #7

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Is there anyone here who can honestly say this team deserves to be in the postseason?

    Anyone?
    Maybe we were fooled by the 4 game win streak against shit teams.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    53
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    They deserve a swift kick in the ass.




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Wilton, CT
    Posts
    16,038
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    To play this flat in a game as important as this one is just pathetic.
    He Who Dares.....Wins




  10. #10

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Maybe we were fooled by the 4 game win streak against shit teams.
    Most of which we squeaked by?
    Fooled I was not.
    "On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the Draft

    Settle down. John Harbaugh and Joe Flacco's Baltimore Ravens can beat any team, anywhere.

    Having fun talking football and tech stuff on Twitter @BigPlayReceiver




  11. #11

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    To play this flat in a game as important as this one is just pathetic.
    As much as I want the Ravens to go 19-0 every single season I watch the games to see good play. If we play well and lose so be it.

    Today was pathetic. I've never been more disappointed of our team. Our coaching staff just got punked.




  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,559

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    I'm trying to come up with a logical rebuttal to your post but I can't. So you're right, we suck.
    "Screw it, let's ride"!




  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,859
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Most of which we squeaked by?
    Fooled I was not.
    I thought it was possible...I mean, anything in the NFL is possible.

    Probable is a different thing altogether though...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,949
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jjmccraven View Post
    Some of the worse play in the NFL this year. Typical, no run game , lack of any type of imagination when it comes to route running ( do the Ravens know any other types of routes to run then the bomb?), no pass rush, and lack of any imagination or smarts when it comes to coaching on defense or offense ..... the season is finished. The Ravens have lots to repair for next year. Mike Preston should give them "F" across the board.
    That'll show em!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Balmer Merlin Hon
    Posts
    3,676
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Horrible play this season is done !!!!

    The two teams that started the day in the lead for the AFC WC lost today by a combined score of 60 to 7.

    Frankly, the Bolts deserve to go to the dance more than either of them. But Miami will probably squeak through at home next week while the Crows are getting their butts kicked in Cincy.




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland