Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: WTF has happened to our crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Raven1998 View Post
    The thread title should be "WTF has happened to our Offense" I was at the game and the crowd was good for the crap game our coaches put together. The "players did not execute" is a bullshit excuse for bad coaching and play calling which was highlighted by the 3 and 1 followed by a 4 and 1 on the goalline.
    Agree! I thought the crowd started out really loud especially during the Patriots first possession which was a three and out. Then the special teams personal foul penalty during Jacoby's punt return set the Ravens back to their six yard line. Not getting a first down on that possession made it a change of possession yardage game. That plus the next two penalties against the Ravens basically put the Ravens in the hole they couldn't get out of. The offensive play calling was just plain awful.

I was surprised fans stayed so long at the game even after time and time again the Ravens offense stalled or turned the ball over AND that the Ravens defense were able to hold the Patriots to only 20 points well into the second half!

Re: WTF has happened to our crowd?

If Bluto of Animal House were alive today he's say. "Where is the Ravens fans I used to know, where is the spirit."