Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: WTF has happened to our crowd?

I'm here. We were really amped at the beginning, then you know...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Ravens doesn't do a whole lot to cheer about.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    The crowd needs Ray Lewis and his leadership.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Was just talking about this during the game with my seat mates. Our bench called two timeouts because our defense had no clue how to adjust to audibles and left WR's completely uncovered.

Stuff that never happened with Ray and Ed on the field happens all the time now.

We are lacking proven veteran leadership on defense. Tonight was pretty tell-tale.

Blog Entries

I can't speak for the whole crowed, but I was there from beginning to end cheering the team. OK, I did send some text messages, but that was on commercial breaks.

I was there. It was pumped to start, but after the Offense could not get motivated and the Patriots moved at will, there air went out. I have noticed it has had less energy this year but it seems to mirror the flat nature of the team.
    Captain Offense

The crowd was pumped, then it died down until late in the third, then got hyped again in the fourth when we scored. Died down again when the Ravens couldn't convert on 4th down with about 8 mins left.

The crowd was fine. They were into it but as has been noted, you can only keep a crowd so long when you give them nothing. Oh I'm sorry, the Ravens did give the crowd something - the single worst home performance with with the playoffs on the line in team history. That dogshit display was utterly embarassing.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

From where I sit this we the most electric the crowd has been this season. Very pumped up at the intros, and saying goodbye to Mishael Miller. Deafening during the first Pats three and out. It got less loud after the first TD, and even less after the second,

After that, it was, "in the name of all that is holy give us SOMETHING to cheer about."
    "Chin up, chest out."

The Ravens are lucky we did not boo their sorry butts out of the stadium, with that embarrassing display of football!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That was loud and clear even though the Refs got the call right.
    Not sure which call you're talking about but to me the BS chant was more about calls as a whole up to that point. I haven't watched the DVR yet but the call on (jimmy smith?) that set up the 1st TD was Bull shit and changed the tone of the 1st half. Later the call on Oher was bullshit. Both of those were coming right at my area of the EZ. To me the crowd has been down a little bit all year, it takes more to get them up. There was a lot of Pats fans in my section last night. Hell there was a 49er's fan there behind me tonight talking smack.. really man why are you at a Pats/Ravens game?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Offense View Post
    I was there. It was pumped to start, but after the Offense could not get motivated and the Patriots moved at will, there air went out. I have noticed it has had less energy this year but it seems to mirror the flat nature of the team.
    This. I think if Torrey holds on to the deep ball on the 2nd play things might have been different to start out then came the PI and the 1st gift TD. As far as this year goes do you think people sold some of their tickets this year to make money because the Ravens won the Super Bowl last year?

Probably a combination of the previously stated discussion. Won't ever boo the home team, but disheartening for them to "not be on the same page" during the next to last game of the season. It's tough for ticket holders to not sell seats to those "other" people's fans- tickets aren't cheap, times are tough and the mark-up is there, plus the level of energy and enjoyment is often linked to performance. Think Pats had more fans behind their bench at game's end than Ravens fans left in the rest of the stadium.
    Crowd was loud when there was a chance.. just not many chances during a long evening at The Bank.