So neither of you can show where he said it? I guess you're both liars, which is about what I'd expect.

I'm going to type real slow so y'all can follow along with me. Use google to look up the meanings of words more than two syllables.

1+1=2 in math. This isn't math. It is the highly subjective realm of human speech. Robertson said black folks were happier pre-welfare era. He never once hinted, alleged, made passing comment about, or in any other way said they were happier under Jim Crow laws. The only people who have made that jump in logic are bigots.

You say that Robertston enrolled in '66, a year after Jim Crow were officially declared unconstitutional. However, the first black student enrolled at LSU in 1953. Segregation of public schools in Louisiana started in 1960. There were boycotts against segregation in public transportation in New Orleans in 1953.

Now you like math, so help me out. If he enrolled in '66, and LSU had been segregated since '53, that means... Yes, LSU had had black students for 13 years before Phil showed up. Robertson would likely have gone to public school with black students from the time he was 12 or 13.

Robertson lived through the Civil Rights movement. He saw the struggles blacks were facing from the democrats. He'd have been five years old (roughly) when the boycotts started in New Orleans. He would have grown up during that period, and working with black folks like he did I'm betting he would've gotten a feel for their mood. He said they were happy, and their lives were improving at that time. It was a struggle, yes, but one good people were winning. They saw their lives changing for the better, so they likely were happy.

You're claiming that Robertson said blacks were happier under Jim Crow laws. He was five years old when blacks started fighting for equal treatment, so it's a pretty good bet he knew they weren't happy about the laws back then. In order to substantiate your argument, you grasp blindly for straws hoping that if you shout RACISM loud enough, nobody will point out you don't have any facts.

My claim is that Robertson said blacks folks were happier in the pre-entitlement era. I can back up my claim by directly quoting what he said. I can also back up my argument by historical facts.

Now if you and Spammy would kindly start doing a little research before bothering me, that'd be great. I don't get paid to teach you two.