Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Ravens clinching scenario.. Bleacher Report may be wrong

Yes Chargers Play spoiler for the Ravens means they can spoil our chances without any gain. Don't know how expressing it that way is convoluted?

My point was that we want that KC/SD last game to mean the Chiefs are playing for the division and #1 seed, and conversely absolutely nothing for the Chargers. This means that the Chiefs must win this weekend (I'm already assuming the Ravens beat the Pats so then the Chargers are eliminated). If the Chiefs lose against the Colts this weekend then the KC/SD game will be meaningless for both teams (again assuming we beat Pats). But the difference will be that KC will rest their star players since they have a WC game to play next week. The Chargers will play all their stars since its the last game of the season at home. In that meaningless game for both teams situation, SD will likely win.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Just a hunch but I picked Buffalo. Miami won their SB last week and they haven't seen Thad. Coin flip game IMO
    I predict a close game and the Bills could win, but Stevie Johnson drops a touchdown pass right in his hands giving the Dolphins the win.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I predict a close game and the Bills could win, but Stevie Johnson drops a touchdown pass right in his hands giving the Dolphins the win.
    Just read that Thad was the QB in their first meeting, which Buffalo won by one point. Now Miami has some tape on him and may have better luck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Thought I read (PFT) that Stevie Johnson won't play due to his mother's passing... Bc

P.S. - from PFT archive :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...lay-this-week/
    Last edited by BcRaven; 12-20-2013 at 04:30 AM. Reason: added info