Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 54 of 154
  1. #37

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread



    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I think the Ravens win in a close game. The Ravens seem to play to the level of their competition, which means that almost every game is close no matter who the opponent is.
    This.

    16-13 Baltimore

    Two first and goal situations turn into FGs.





  2. #38

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    I can't make any predictions.

    I will say last night I dreamt that the Ravens lost in heartbreaking fashion, with Joe throwing a massive Hail Mary as time expired just out of the hands of Jacoby.

    But my dreams mean little. Last year before the AFC Championship I dreamt the Ravens won it on a safety.





  3. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Don Banks (Sports Illustrated) pix us 24-23.

    "They're doing it again, those plucky, resilient Ravens. I'm not sure why any of us ever count them out of the playoff picture, because all they do is make us look like lemmings every time we disbelieve. Baltimore is playing its best ball of the season right now, and it's one of the few teams that to a degree seem to have New England's number. This will be the fourth meeting between the Patriots and Ravens since January 2012, with Baltimore winning the last two games and coming a Lee Evans reception away from taking all three."

    R*E*S*P*E*C*T!!!

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...timore-ravens/
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)





  4. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    13,605
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Here's a sure prediction :
    I will knock off 1/2 bottle of Jack Daniels during the 2nd half, as I usually do during Ravens nail-biting, heart-pounding, profuse sweating games... Bc





  5. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    27,430
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    Don Banks (Sports Illustrated) pix us 24-23.

    "They're doing it again, those plucky, resilient Ravens. I'm not sure why any of us ever count them out of the playoff picture, because all they do is make us look like lemmings every time we disbelieve. Baltimore is playing its best ball of the season right now, and it's one of the few teams that to a degree seem to have New England's number. This will be the fourth meeting between the Patriots and Ravens since January 2012, with Baltimore winning the last two games and coming a Lee Evans reception away from taking all three."

    R*E*S*P*E*C*T!!!

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl...timore-ravens/
    Nice!
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!





  6. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    6,809

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Several things concern me about this game, the first of which, Flacco is not going to be 100%. In addition, the Pats rarely lose consecutive games (although they did last year and we beat them in a similar scenario) and we rarely function well in the role of the favorite.





  7. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    40,885
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    I think the only real advantage for Baltimore this game is they're at M&T.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

    RIP #25





  8. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    "Merry old England"
    Posts
    10,220
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think the only real advantage for Baltimore this game is they're at M&T.
    Are you sure about that? I think we match up really well with offenses like this, you can rarely pick apart this defense at the bank by dink and dunking them. I think this is a very favorable match up for us.





  9. #45

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Several things concern me about this game, the first of which, Flacco is not going to be 100%. In addition, the Pats rarely lose consecutive games (although they did last year and we beat them in a similar scenario) and we rarely function well in the role of the favorite.
    I heard a stat that mentioned the Pats have not lost back to back games in December in 11 years. Wow.
    Either way the Pats will be a tough out even at the bank.





  10. #46

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    The Ravens are the better team at this point and if they can't beat the Patriots at home, they don't deserve a playoff spot.

    It is time....correction...it is WAY past time for this offense to grow up, own up, and pull its fair share of the load (the last 2:00 minutes of the Viking game not-with-standing).

    It is time for the defense to dominate and get back to forcing game-changing plays.

    I like the match-ups across the board on this one.

    Ravens fans get to do something that has been non-existent over the last 3 months: Put their feet up and relax at the end of the game.

    I'm all in.

    Ravens 38
    Patriots 17





  11. #47
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    3,863

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Ravens win, 26-20. I can't see Brady consistently driving down the field against our defense at M & T Bank. I think our defenses gets a couple turnovers, and the offenses does just enough to get a "comfortable" victory.

    As a side note, I'm not reading too much into the Vikings game. Even though it was at M & T, the snow on the field played a huge factor for both teams, particularly on defense.





  12. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3,893

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    I love how most on here are picking the Ravens to blow out the Pats. I love the confidence and I see the potential, but I can't pick the Ravens blowing anyone out at this point. lol It will be another close one that can go either way, but the home field advantage should work in our favor.

    Ravens 24
    Pats 17





  13. #49

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I love how most on here are picking the Ravens to blow out the Pats. I love the confidence and I see the potential, but I can't pick the Ravens blowing anyone out at this point. lol It will be another close one that can go either way, but the home field advantage should work in our favor.
    My head agrees with you.

    But I got a hunch that the offense (FINALLY) figures some stuff out this weekend. They are way overdue for a break-out performance (think Giants game last year).

    I could very well be wrong...for my heart's sake, I hope I am not.





  14. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Hazzard County
    Posts
    1,481

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    I predict it will be another game within 3 points. Gotta admit that I'm a bit concerned that everyone that I have heard has us winning.





  15. #51

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    It's going to be another nail biter for sure. I would be extremely surprised if the Ravens throttled the Pats.
    Unfortunately we are not built to dominate but built to survive. If the offense wakes up and scores 3 offensive TDs (with a few fgs mixed in) I think we win this game.





  16. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,459
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think the only real advantage for Baltimore this game is they're at M&T.
    And the Pats can't stop the run. And the Pats receivers aren't very good. And I can't spell their starting TE's name.

    The only advantage they have is Tom Brady.





  17. #53

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    And the Pats can't stop the run. And the Pats receivers aren't very good. And I can't spell their starting TE's name.

    The only advantage they have is Tom Brady.
    Pats can't stop the run but we can't run the ball so that's a wash. Pats receivers are better than you think because they've got someone like Tom Brady throwing the ball to them and on most Sundays Tom Brady is enough to beat you.





  18. #54

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Pats are pretty banged up. But LOL at how everyone here seems to think we should get blown out.

    I know you guys aren't this dumb, maybe a bit mislead.

    This will be a close game.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland