Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 133 to 144 of 154
  1. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,102


    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post

    Yes, this won't be like last week. When we get into the redzone today we will score touchdowns, that's all I'm saying. The amount of FGs that Tucker kicked last week, you would have to high on crack to believe that the offensive performance against the Lions will beat us today, not going to happen. The offense and Tom know whats on the line, and are licking their chops to pile on points after whats happened the last few years against Baltimore, and they're especially pissed about everyone picking Baltimore, Belichick I've heard has been in their ear about that all week.
    The Lions and Bears have much scarier offenses than the Patriots, and the Ravens held them to some of their lowest point totals of the season. I'm feel confident against your smurfs and the rookie Dobson. Jimmy Smith will eliminate him (he's shut down Jeffery, Marshall, Calvin Johnson with the drops, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Jerome Simpson, Stevie Johnson, etc.) and Webb matches up well against either Amendola or Edelman, it's Corey Graham he you guys will have success against, but he has like 3 picks so he can make Brady pay too. As for your scatback receiver out of the backfield, Vereen, we have some good coverage LBers in Brown and Smith. What scares me is you guys getting him matched up against Bynes on first or second down. We'll take away the run early as we typically do against NE (last year when our run defense was suspect, for some reason in both match ups, McDaniels quickly abandoned it, I thought that was strange) and rush Brady.




  2. #134

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Yes, and into the hands of Webb, Jimmy Smith, and Elam (now that he's tasted his first INT)... Bc
    ok we'll see




  3. #135

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Will Clutch be on here after the Ravens win 20-13. I think not.




  4. #136

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    The Lions and Bears have much scarier offenses than the Patriots, and the Ravens held them to some of their lowest point totals of the season. I'm feel confident against your smurfs and the rookie Dobson. Jimmy Smith will eliminate him (he's shut down Jeffery, Marshall, Calvin Johnson with the drops, Antonio Brown, AJ Green, Jerome Simpson, Stevie Johnson, etc.) and Webb matches up well against either Amendola or Edelman, it's Corey Graham he you guys will have success against, but he has like 3 picks so he can make Brady pay too. As for your scatback receiver out of the backfield, Vereen, we have some good coverage LBers in Brown and Smith. What scares me is you guys getting him matched up against Bynes on first or second down.
    I think schematically and strategically Josh McDaniels and Bill Belichick will intricate advance routes, picks and rubs to get Edelman, Amendola and Collie on favorable matchups.. not only underneath and inside the slot but on some down field looks as well. Those three CAN get open and behind defenders down field, and they've done it before. And like they did against Pittsburgh they will move Dobson around to get him down field open. And last but not least, Shane Vereen I believe they'll isolate on a LB of their choosing and will pound the rock early and often to set up those routes I discussed above with Stevan Ridley, LeGarrette Blount and Brandon Bolden. But if you say your defensive backs can cover our smurfs, then we'll see.




  5. #137

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Douchechill.

    This guy will not be on here at 8 PM.

    OMG Edelman and Amendola and Collie AHHHHH what are we going to do!?!?




  6. #138
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX Y'all
    Posts
    23,353

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    I think his point was that Brady has been good at making chicken salad out of chicken shit rather then launching no-name receivers into stardom. He doesn't need great receivers to win.
    Exactly.

    "Stars" may have been an overstatement. Your chicken salad analogy is spot on to the point I was trying to make.
    WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.




  7. #139

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Will Clutch be on here after the Ravens win 20-13. I think not.
    My favorite kind of message board poster. Joins just before the game. Talks smack. Vaporizes shortly thereafter. At this stage of the season as the Ravens' laser-like focus intensifies on the post-season, posters like Clutch are lost in the sea of negativity that's out there.

    They call it smack. We call it background noise.

    The path to greatness is traveled by giants, with names like Brady, Manning, and Brees. The first of these giants will be felled tonight. The whole world has seen us as giant-killers in the past. My feeling is, when all has come and gone and the dust has settled on the 2013-2014 NFL season, a realization will dawn on the sports world. A realization that the citizens of Baltimore came to long ago.

    We were never just mere giant killers.

    We were giants all along.

    HERE WE ARE!!!!!

    Welcome back to the Vault, Brady, we missed ya...

    bradysack1.jpgbradysack5.jpg




  8. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post

    I think schematically and strategically Josh McDaniels and Bill Belichick will intricate advance routes, picks and rubs to get Edelman, Amendola and Collie on favorable matchups.. not only underneath and inside the slot but on some down field looks as well. Those three CAN get open and behind defenders down field, and they've done it before. And like they did against Pittsburgh they will move Dobson around to get him down field open. And last but not least, Shane Vereen I believe they'll isolate on a LB of their choosing and will pound the rock early and often to set up those routes I discussed above with Stevan Ridley, LeGarrette Blount and Brandon Bolden. But if you say your defensive backs can cover our smurfs, then we'll see.
    Every team in the NFL uses picks, rubs, stack formations, bunches, etc. I'm sure the Ravens have seen those before, lol.




  9. #141

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Every team in the NFL uses picks, rubs, stack formations, bunches, etc. I'm sure the Ravens have seen those before, lol.
    I dont know PG, I'm starting to worry about those "intricate advance routes" this obvious insider keeps referring to. Afterall, he's gotten word Belicheck has been in their ear all week. He must really know something!




  10. #142

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Every team in the NFL uses picks, rubs, stack formations, bunches, etc. I'm sure the Ravens have seen those before, lol.
    Not to the level and success of the Patriots lol smart *ss




  11. #143
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Hyattsville
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post

    Not to the level and success of the Patriots lol smart *ss
    Come on, Denver are the kings of those plays, Chicago, too this year.




  12. #144

    Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

    I'm not feeling nearly the same confidence as some people here. What makes you think the Ravens are capable of scoring 30 points? I think the Ravens squeak out a win. We're facing the worst pats team in years... But the Ravens are hardly blowing people's minds.

    I'll say 15 14 Ravens win. All our team seems to be able to do is score field goals, and our defense is good until the 4th. A late game surge by the Patriots isn't enough to win them the game

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland