Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I bet you said the same thing in the AFCCG, we pretty much blew you guys out up in Foxboro.

I think it will be close too, but I wouldn't completely over look a potential blow out, especially considering your performance against Cleveland not too long ago.
    It is a possibility. But I wouldn't say your team is playing the same level as it was last year in the playoffs. No one is.

Both these teams are flawed.

And last year's playoff game turned when Talib got hurt. It just screwed us big time on defense. Not to mention Pollard knocked Ridley out, caused a fumble and ended all chance of a comeback. Pollard, thank God, no longer plays for your team. He single handidly has ended our season all on his own 3 times.

This is the first time Brady has played a Ravens D without the guy who he gave too much respect IMO, Ed Reed. Brady just overthought everything Ed did. We'll see how it plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    In the Lions 'prediction' thread, some opined that if the Ravens win, they should win out because we would have proved to be better than the Patriots and Bengals. Don't see that logic myself and agree that the Ravens won't blow out the Pats. Close game, but I think the home team has the edge... Bc
    You guys are giving the Lions too much credit. How many careless INTs did Stafford throw? I guarantee the Pats won't be as careless as the Lions are. Anything can happen, but the Pats rarely give freebies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    You guys are giving the Lions too much credit. How many careless INTs did Stafford throw? I guarantee the Pats won't be as careless as the Lions are. Anything can happen, but the Pats rarely give freebies.
    I agree with you that this is going to be a close game. Brady doesn't usually beat himself, like Stafford does. I still think that the Ravens will find a way to win the game, mainly because I think the Ravens have more players who can make game-changing plays right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I agree with you that this is going to be a close game. Brady doesn't usually beat himself, like Stafford does. I still think that the Ravens will find a way to win the game, mainly because I think the Ravens have more players who can make game-changing plays right now.
    Definitely agree with the bolded.

I think it'll be close. All of our road games have been close, especially the ones we lost.

Anything can happen and M&T Stadium is one of the better home field advantages. If you guys win, I certainly won't be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    Personal I think this game is the so called "easiest" of the final 3 games. First off its at home, 2nd the Pats with their current group are a dink and dunk team and their run game is nothing to write home about. Their magic is running out and their D makes our O better. Plus the mojo is on our side after the last 2 games this season is playing out like last years. CINCY doesn't worry me much, if it comes down to next week history is called history for a reason, we win big games and they lose big games.
    Everybody has been saying this about the Pats since Brady's knee injury lol. This isn't about magic running out, this season, more than anything is a battle of attrition. Every team has to deal with injuries, but we've been hit with some pretty big ones.

Considering that we're 10-3, we're doing pretty well.

Blog Entries

... Considering that we're 10-3, we're doing pretty well.
    I believe the Patriots are 10 - 4. Perhaps you want to forget the 24 - 20 loss to Miami (?) ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I believe the Patriots are 10 - 4. Perhaps you want to forget the 24 - 20 loss to Miami (?) ... Bc

I do want to forget that loss:)

And the magic act against CLE, and only CLE could blow that game.

In years past NE on the schedule was always stressful seeing, not so much this year, I just don't see it . Ravens 27-17

Blog Entries

This game is a coin me to me... what worries me is that the Pats lost last week and rarely lose two in a row. I took them in the Denver game for that very reason and they came back from being down 24-0.

Ravens will need more than FGs to win this game.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Brady thew 2 picks the last time these teams played

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    ... what worries me is that the Pats lost last week and rarely lose two in a row...
    In the words of the immortal Beau Petard, "Do not worry, mon ami, les merle will be victorious." ... Bc
    P.S. - My apologies Beau.