Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Mr. Suggs, Tom is coming this Christmas!

Mr Suggs, I hope you ( and the Ravens defense ) give Tom some Christmas gifts this Sunday afternoon. Lots of big painful sacks with Tom on his back, jaw-boning too as Tom tries to come to, and while number 55 does his great Ravens dance, Tom sees visions of blurred sugar plumb fairies while still in his trance. GO RAVENS!!!
    Last edited by jjmccraven; 12-18-2013 at 03:06 AM.

Re: Mr. Suggs, Tom is coming this Christmas!

It would certainly be a good time for Suggs to show up again - his favorite QB to hit might just be the motivation he needs. Here's hopin'.

Pats haven't won a SB for a while. We've beaten them last two, including AFCC. Pats and Brad have looked mortal this year. Is it time to be mellow and wih them well?

No. I still hate them. They're still EE-vil. Go Sizzle Go!

(Belichik's Nightmare: after passing on he finds himself in a Patriots locker room. St. Goober tells him he's coaching in 'a higher league' now. He hands him the schedule.
    Jets
    @ Ravens
    NYGiants
    @Jets
    Ravens
    @NYGiants

"Oh, bad news Bill, Gronkowski got hit by Pollard in an intersquad scrimmage and he's out for the season.")
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Blog Entries

Re: Mr. Suggs, Tom is coming Christmas!

Mr Suggs and the whole Ravens team should call it a year after embarrassing piss poor play like that.

Brady and the bunch may have come for Xmas, but Suggs was on the bench much of the time: 2nd and 7, he is on the bench; 2nd and 8, he is on the bench. What is this guy getting paid for on this team?
    “Not bad for a running back.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Firststater View Post
    Brady and the bunch may have come for Xmas, but Suggs was on the bench much of the time: 2nd and 7, he is on the bench; 2nd and 8, he is on the bench. What is this guy getting paid for on this team?
    Something has to be up.

He gets that fake ass sack when Brady went fetal and danced, down 20-0.

He looks and acts like he doesn't really care.

I said earlier this week time to cut big salaries loose, First up Mr. Suggs and Doom isn't any better although he is cheaper. But, the D really isn't the problem its the offense, their offensive.

He's not making me want to fight for him staying unless he takes a pay cut.

Not extension or restructure.

Pay cut.

He is no longer worth his bloated cap number IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    I said earlier this week time to cut big salaries loose, First up Mr. Suggs and Doom isn't any better although he is cheaper. But, the D really isn't the problem its the offense, their offensive.
    The offense needs some help.

If salaries have to go to improve the Oline and get another receiving weapon then it might be time for Suggs if it frees up money to accomplish that.
    “A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football,”
    -Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

perhaps those early sacks just came against teams with really bad OLs.

We need a real stud receiver not try to make each other think we have something we don't. Every 3rd-6 I look for a go to guy, still looking. Torrey... whatever, Brown is young, J Jones shows flashes but nothing consistant. With this receiving core last year we would never have got to the playoffs. You gotta score points through the air man, its that simple.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrfactoid View Post
    We need a real stud receiver not try to make each other think we have something we don't. Every 3rd-6 I look for a go to guy, still looking. Torrey... whatever, Brown is young, J Jones shows flashes but nothing consistant. With this receiving core last year we would never have got to the playoffs. You gotta score points through the air man, its that simple.
    I am starting to doubt how effective any WR can be in our system.

It isn't a coincidence Torrey is the first 1000 yard WR since Mason.