Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Joe Flacco: A Career

Hope he'll be ok.

"@GerrySandusky

Joe Flacco told Stan White after the game that he thinks he’ll be fine playing with a brace next week."

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    That throw to Jacoby to get Tucker in range was probably the gutsy play of the year for the Ravens. You can tell that the knee was bothering him. He went from on point to floating every freaking thing, except that one throw that won the game. I know Tuck hit an unbelievable kick but it doesn't happen if Joe doesn't make that throw.
    That one throw was all guts and determination - Joe will never ring up pro-bowl stats, but if there is one QB, aside from Brady, that I would want to lead my team in the last crucial minutes, it would be JOE!! The guy has always been a winner, from his first start until now!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Toughest QB in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Hope he'll be ok.
    That's going to be awful with our oline. Never wore a brace but it has to restrict your movement, otherwise the wearing if one is pointless.

Brace yourselfs for a lot of sacks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    That's going to be awful with our oline. Never wore a brace but it has to restrict your movement, otherwise the wearing if one is pointless.

Chris Cooley talked about how playing with one was like playing with a ball and chain; he couldn't believe that RG3 could do it all year.

Somebody order some bubble wrap to carry him home, and then immediately stick that knee in a vat of ice.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Chris Cooley talked about how playing with one was like playing with a ball and chain; he couldn't believe that RG3 could do it all year.
    It could so easily have been our season and next season if he missed a handful of games

Blog Entries

i hope that knee isnt bad a couple passes sailed because he couldn't plant it

Blog Entries

you can have romo and stafford and their stats. give me a QB that rises up even when hurt and puts his team in a position to win.

Im not a doctor, but I would believe we will know a lot more in the morning when Joe sees how the knee feels after sleeping and the adrenalin wears off...lets all hope it feels better

Blog Entries

we like button, keep peyton manning too, all them a great REGULAR season QBs Joe just wins he don't even have much to work with and he gets the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    you can have romo and stafford and their stats. give me a QB that rises up even when hurt and puts his team in a position to win.
    This times a million

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post

We are playing the Patriots...who are minus Wilfork and have a pretty anemic pass rush from what I saw against Miami.

I could be wrong... but while a knee brace effects RG3, Cooley, etc... those guys are runners and cutters. Joe is pretty straight ahead when he scrambles and not a lot of lateral movement. We'll see. I worry less about the movement and more about the planting and accuracy of his throws. We've seen his throws sail in the past when he was injured... We need our running game. How's Pierce's hand?

The way that I see it, I think that it's very hard to put up TD's without any kind of a run game. You need to keep guys in the box so that you can find some open receivers. You can move down the field and get some yards, but it's hard to punch it in the end zone without getting some mismatches.