Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Re: Dalton can make some believers tonight

The thing that annoys me with the constant chorus of "Tomlin didn't mean it" was that they basically NEVER show the field angle where you see him take that very precise and very intentional slide-step to his right... just as Jacoby heads for that sideline.

Personally, I haven't talked to one person who has seen that snippet (including several Steelers fans) and still said "Eh, still looks innocent to me". Even the PIT fans who have seen THAT portion say "Yeah, that was on purpose". They still chuckle about it and aren't apologetic, but the admission is there at least... :)

Blog Entries

Re: Dalton can make some believers tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens2006 View Post
    The thing that annoys me with the constant chorus of "Tomlin didn't mean it" was that they basically NEVER show the field angle where you see him take that very precise and very intentional slide-step to his right... just as Jacoby heads for that sideline.

Personally, I haven't talked to one person who has seen that snippet (including several Steelers fans) and still said "Eh, still looks innocent to me". Even the PIT fans who have seen THAT portion say "Yeah, that was on purpose". They still chuckle about it and aren't apologetic, but the admission is there at least... :)
    It was annoying for Collinsworth to try to defend him when he was the first one to praise Tomlin for his "gamesmanship" during the game. Now it was just an accident. Collinsworth was the first person to claim it was intentional and he wants to chide everyone else for believing the same. Give me a break.